Crawford Technologies' Riptide product wins Xploration 14 Technology of the Year Award
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
Award marks Crawford Technologies third time being recognized by Xplor International
Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies is honored to once again be recognized for its innovation by being awarded the Xploration 14 Technology of the Year Award by Xplor International for its Riptide™ product. The Xploration 14 Technology of the Year Award honors organizations that have conceived and developed an original concept leading to a significant advancement in the transactional document industry.
Riptide is an innovative output management platform that significantly extends ECM functionality to improve knowledge worker productivity and increase business process effectiveness.
"We are proud to receive this award and see it as a testament to our innovative development and marketing team," said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies. "Riptide extends the capabilities of today’s ECM systems allowing organizations to get more value from the documents they have stored in their repositories."
Riptide offers the following innovative benefits:
- Increases productivity by building customer correspondence directly from multiple IBM ECM repositories.
- Automates customer and client specific deliverables by building output based on business process rules.
- Improves efficiency by utilizing the most efficient output device for content delivery.
- Easily applies seals, watermarks or images that identify and enhance output packets.
- Eliminates manual handling of output and free up users to perform additional tasks.
- Summarizes output with TOCs and manifests to increases users ability to identify meaningful information.
- Supports collaboration efforts by delivering annotated documents.
- Optionally stores newly created correspondence in repository for customer service
- and regulatory requirements.
“Customers are telling us that the Riptide solution makes all the difference, changing ‘days and hours’ of work into ‘minutes and seconds’,” said Jay Baumgarten, Director of ECM Solutions at Crawford Technologies.
“Organizations in government, financial services, life sciences, insurance and healthcare use Riptide to build and output case packets to department and agencies involved in civil and criminal cases based on documents stored in IBM ECM repositories. Riptide saves time, reduce errors and eliminate the need for couriers and excess staffing.”
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free