Muller Martini Opens Expanded Parts Distribution Center in Allentown, PA
Monday, March 17, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
HAUPPAUGE, NY - Muller Martini has announced the grand opening of its parts distribution center located in the 200,000-square-foot Allentown, PA, facility which is also home to its newspaper mailroom and SAM software engineering center.
The parts center is the largest parts warehouse in the United States dedicated solely to print bindery and newspaper equipment. The facility contains an unprecedented $40 million in authentic OEM replacement parts. In addition, the distribution center also features:
- A 97.5 percent next day shipment guarantee—supported by its close proximity to major trucking thoroughfares, as well as international airports.
- A modern, state-of-the-art storage and retrieval system that uses 100 percent barcode technology.
- Seamless connection to Muller’s MPower Website where customers can not only view available inventory, but place orders as well.
The Allentown facility also contains:
- Rebuild Center. With a comprehensive feeder and inserter rebuild program and more customers looking to maintain existing equipment, Muller’s Rebuild Center helps ensure that even legacy equipment can achieve optimum productivity and performance.
- Manufacturing Center. As it has in the past, the Allentown facility manufactures original Muller Martini inserting equipment, primarily for newspaper mailrooms. An announcement is expected shortly regarding a new technology which will also be built in Allentown.
- Demonstration Center. Customers can also take advantage of Allentown’s convenient location to experience live demonstrations of high-speed inserting equipment, typically running five days a week.
While some competitors have outsourced parts distribution, Muller’s modern Allentown distribution center is in keeping with its firm commitment to provide customers with the absolute best, most expeditious support for its machines and technology. Muller’s industry-leading service team currently numbers more than 100 factory certified engineers and parts specialists within North America alone.
Werner Naegeli, Muller Martini North America President and CEO, remarked, “Throughout the numerous changes and evolutions in our industry, our customers continue to rely on Muller machines and solutions to grow their business. With our expanded, state-of-the-art parts facility in Allentown, they’ll benefit from even more convenient access to the industry’s best parts and most responsive service team. What’s more, with our excellent parts staff and a modern retrieval system, we anticipate exceeding our 97.5 percent next-day shipment guarantee.”
Customers who want to place an order for Muller Martini parts can call 1.888.2.Muller, or 1.888.268.5537. Or they can visit Muller’s Mpower online site 24/7.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free