Graph Expo 14 Set to Reveal Print Integrated Future of Media Communications
Friday, March 07, 2014
Press release from the issuing company
"How to" Focus to Demonstrate for Attendees Ways to Integrate New Solutions, Unique New Applications to Gain New Profit Opportunities
Reston, VA - GRAPH EXPO 14 coming September 28-October 1, 2014 to Chicago's McCormick Place is set to impress attendees with a dazzling array of the latest technologies, cutting edge show floor attractions, and unique new applications from which to discover their next profit opportunities. This year's "how to" focused exhibition and conference program has been designed to intrigue, educate and demonstrate the multifaceted and profitable new future of print. Here, in addition to the very latest technologies and new solutions, show goers will discover and learn how to use new applications to expand their service offerings, boost their bottom line, and also forge a path into profitable new markets.
This year's "Integrate: Print, Online, Mobile" themed industry event is recognized as the Americas' most comprehensive exhibition of digital, inkjet, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, package printing and converting, display, in-plant, transactional, publishing, mailing, photo imaging, marketing and industrial printing industries. Among the cutting edge show floor attractions that await GRAPH EXPO 14 show goers will be the:
* Inkjet Candy Store - showcasing "cream of the crop" new Wide Format Inkjet Technologies;
* Future Print pavilion and "Experiential Lab," sponsored by Flex Tech Alliance, presenting today's hottest technologies including Printed Electronics, 3-D printing and RFID;
* Photo IMPACT Pavilion - newly "re-imagined" for GRAPH EXPO 14 and sponsored by Photo Imaging News, featuring leading suppliers of equipment and services for photo, photo book, wide format and all-sized imaging, creation, finishing related equipment, products, software, and substrates;
* BIG - The Wide Format Pavilion, and ISA Wide Format Innovation & Application Theater, sponsored by the International Sign Association (ISA), offering the hottest output equipment, software, media/substrates, inks, finishing equipment and supplies, plus new applications and innovations from which to expand and profit; and,
* DELIVER - The Mailing & Fulfillment Center and Deliver Theater, sponsored by United States Postal Service (USPS) and Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP), the-still largest anywhere-one-stop resource for the very latest equipment, software & supplies, research, market data, best practices and solutions for bridging print with marketing.
These innovative show floor attractions join a host of popular returning favorites including: the Marketing Pavilion and The Marketing Theater; Sidelines - The Expanded Revenue Streams Pavilion, News Print-the Newspaper Pavilion, The In-Plant Place, GREENspace, the cornerstones Prepress/Software: Workflow & Design and Press/Finishing sections; the Printerverse, sponsored by PrintMediaCentr; and, Education Main Street, for attendees seeking well-educated, talented industry newcomers to augment their company's workforce. Several of the pavilions will have specialized "Ask the Expert" stations where attendees can go with their specific questions for individualized guidance and advice.
Answering the call from the ever-growing package printing segment of the graphic communications industry for a second year at GRAPH EXPO is the strategic return of the co-located CPP EXPO show, to present for attendees the full breadth of converting and package printing exhibitors, technologies and offerings.
Enhancing the robust networking and education throughout show week will be dozens of co-located events-conferences, users' groups, special events, and galas-that will offer a customized show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees across 12 key market segments.
Show goers planning to attend either GRAPH EXPO 14 or CPP EXPO will gain single-pass entry to both events, along with unprecedented industry networking opportunities among the dozens of co-located events to be held in tandem with GRAPH EXPO 14.
For additional information about GRAPH EXPO 14, visit: www.graphexpo.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free