Konica Minolta Names Dealer Excellence and Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
Top-Performing Dealers Receive Recognition in Annual Awards
Ramsey, NJ – Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. today announces that Dean Swenson, president at The Swenson Group in Livermore, CA, has been selected for the FY2012 Konica Minolta Dealer of Excellence Award. Konica Minolta also recognizes Terry Newsom, CEO of Pacific Office Automation, Inc. in Beaverton, OR, for the FY2012 Konica Minolta Dealer Lifetime Achievement Award.
Selected for the Dealer of Excellence Award based on leadership, integrity and community service, Dean Swenson is a strong advocate of Konica Minolta solutions, as well as All Covered IT Services. An active member of his community, Swenson is involved with the Oakland, Livermore and San Ramon Chambers of Commerce; participates and sponsors various events hosted by the area YMCA, ABHOW and Eastbay; and is also on Konica Minolta’s Dealer Advisory Council.
Terry Newsom, selected for the Lifetime Achievement Award, is an industry veteran who helped built Pacific Office Automation from its humble beginnings to more than 600 employees in 25 offices covering 15 states in the North West. Aside from an astute business acumen, Newsom was selected for his extensive community involvement and charitable contributions, particularly involving athletic scholarships and programs for children.
Konica Minolta selected winners of additional dealer channel awards based on performance, at the annual Dealer Business Conference in Las Vegas.
The following are the additional 2012 Konica Minolta Dealer Award recipients:
- Pacific Office Automation, Inc., Beaverton, OR, Terry Newsom, Doug Pitassi
- Novacopy, Inc., Memphis, TN, Darren Metz
- Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, New York, NY, Larry Weiss
- IOTEC, Santa Fe, CA, Bob Zieman, Doug Lu, Dana Ruf
- Dex Imaging, Inc., Tampa, FL, Daniel Doyle, Jr.
- Sumner Group, Inc., Lenexa, KS, Chris Guance
- Pearson-Kelly Office Products, LLC, Springfield, MO, Mike Kelly
- Caltronics Business Systems, Sacramento, CA, Dan Reilly
- Pollock Office Machine Company, Inc. Augusta, GA, Joseph Pollock
- Hilliard Office Solutions, Midland, TX, Brent Hilliard
- Blue Technologies, Inc., Cleveland, OH, Paul Hanna
- Document Solutions, LLC, Kenilworth, NJ, Kevin Roth
- Burtronics Business Systems, San Bernardino, CA, G.P. Burnett
- Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions, Inc., North Canton, OH, Brian Frank
- CopySource, Inc., Coral Springs, FL, Timothy Marshall
- MCM Business Systems, Inc., Nutter Fort, WV, Roger Lehosit
International Top Dealer Awards
- Tops Ltd., Pembroke, Bermuda, Ed Faries
- Atencion Corporativa, Mexico City, Mexico, Leon Achar
- Le Groupe A&A, Montreal, Canada, Roch Contant, Andre La Marche
- Transcopier, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ruben Gomez
"Supporting our dealer channel by recognizing exceptional performance through their revenues and sales, as well as honoring those that contribute to the communities in which they do business continues to be a very important initiative for us," said Alan Nielsen, executive vice president, Dealer Sales and Administration, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "The Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award highlight the recipients’ contributions to their communities, and work above and beyond their business demands. We are proud to honor all of our dealer partners as part of the Konica Minolta family.”
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2017 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved