Dynagram releases update to its print/ebook bundle for book printers to offer their customers
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
Quebec – Dynagram, the company that makes your work flow™, today announced the release of an update to its revolutionary ebook technology platform for book printers.
In light of Amazon’s recent announcement of Kindle Matchbook, a service coming this October that bundles print and Kindle ebooks, book publishers and printers alike should be questioning whether Amazon should be the only channel to offer print/digital bundles to book publishers. Dynagram’s solution enables book printers to offer a secure and turnkey means for their book publisher clients to offer print and digital bundles to their readers.
How does it work?
- Printers print the book as they normally would do. They send Dynagram their files.
- Dynagram provides printers with scratch-off labels that display tokens.
- Printers affix the labels on the covers of the printed books. Off they go through the normal distribution chain.
- Readers buy the print book. If they are interested in discovering the digital version, they simply visit my.nu-book.com, validate their tokens, and download the feature-rich My Nu-book app on the smartphone or tablet. Within seconds, they get access to their FREE ebook.
The advantages for printers and book publishers are unquestionable:
- Printers are seeing their print volumes drastically reduce in favor of ebook production. Dynagram’s solution enables printers to provide a means of offering ebook services that doesn’t disrupt their core printing business. As more publishers are looking for ebook production experts, printers must jump on the bandwagon and become a one-stop-shop for all of publishers’ print and ebook needs.
- Respect existing distribution and retail channels. This solution ensures that printers and their publishing clients do not bypass their distribution and retail partners.
- Dynagram’s solution respects printers’ current business models. All this at price-per-copy basis! Printers need not set aside hefty new “digital strategy” budgets. Rather, they can factor the minimal cost directly within their existing marketing or production budgets. They can therefore figure out their margins just as easy as before!
- Contrary to Amazon’s Kindle Matchbook, which gives access only to Kindle ebooks on Kindle ereaders, Dynagram’s solution is available on all types of platforms and devices, including iOS and Android tablets and smartphones, and Mac OS and Windows desktop computers.
- Dynagram’s solution accepts both PDFs and epub files, giving publishers maximum flexibility without repurposing content in proprietary formats.
- As opposed to Amazon, Dynagram’s solution gives publishers access to reader contact information, user stats, and a variety of other metrics and statistics that are normally withheld at the retail level. This is a clear advantage that book printers can sell to their book publishing clients.
For more information, visit http://www.dynagram.com/combo/
View the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ph9vS1-k1A&feature=youtu.be
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free