DGM Installs Die Co-Ordinator Registration System at Thoro Packaging
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
RED BANK, NJ - Thoro Packaging is one of Southern California’s leading manufacturers of folding cartons serving the medical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic and high technology industries. Since its founding years over 40 years ago, the company has enjoyed considerable growth and success and today operates out of a 54,000 square foot facility in Corona, California with 132 employees.
In order to keep up with customer demand for folding cartons, Thor Packaging recently expanded their prepress department with the addition of an Insight Graphic Systems Die Co-Ordinator die registration system from Diversified Graphic Machinery. The Die Co-Ordinator works with Thor Packaging’s foil stamping and embossing presses to reduce overall set up times by over 50%.
“We are extremely pleased that Thoro Packaging has selected the proven technology of the Die Co-Ordinator from DGM to increase the productivity of their pre-press department,” said Michael DeBard, President, Diversified Graphic Machinery. “The Die Co-Ordinator is the most flexible and cost-effective die lock-up system on the market today.”
The prepress Die Co-Ordinator from DGM works with all flatbed platen foil stamping and embossing presses that have removable honeycombs and requires no modification to presses, honeycombs, dies or hooks.
Benefits of the Die Co-Ordinator from DGM
• Digitally locks up Foil Stamping and/or Embossing dies from your digital print file onto your
• No more bumping dies on press and long make-readies
• Calculates for Heat Expansion of all die types & board stretch
• Instant savings the minute you put it on your floor
• Used in the Cosmetic Packaging, Greeting Card, Book Component, Label, Tobacco, Premium
Wine & Spirits industries
• Stores various Honeycomb sizes and types
• Ability to lock up various press sizes from small presses up to 60″ presses
• Ability to scan the printed sheet
• User friendly
Post a Comment
Labels and Packaging Video
Copyright © 2016 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved