Dynagram’s inpO2 Version 5 Now Available
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
Quebec, January - Dynagram, the company that makes your work flow, today announced its major upgrade for its inpO2 imposition software for PDF-based workflows is now available. inpO2 is the industry-leading imposition application dedicated specifically for PDF-based prepress workflows. With this latest version 5 release, inpO2 is compatible with Acrobat XI and OS 10.8, and includes enhanced features that all prepress operators can use:
- Document Manager improvements: inpO2’s Document Manager has been revisited for easier management of the run list. It now allows users to quickly insert or replace document pages, and move documents or pages inside the run list, with drag and drop of single tree nodes. A quick access to the run list is now possible from the contextual menu of the selected page, allowing user to visually set or adjust documents right from the light table.
What’s more: printers with prepress workflows using single-page PDF files can now handle multiple page adjustments at once using a range of pages as well as render an unlimited amount of PDF documents in the same job.
- Page thumbnails and inpO2 Profiles: PDF page thumbnails can now be displayed, instead of high resolution PDFs, for greater performance and ease of use. These quick rendering thumbnails are now part of a new built-in inpO2 Working Profile and can be selected when creating your own custom profiles.
- Wizard: The Wizard has been enhanced with an option for single- or double-sided Text Marks. It is also possible to override the spine gutter value (zero by default) for saddle-stitch bindings.
- “Export to Layout” function: Customers who need to manually modify jobs generated with the Layout Manager (.mlay) or the Assembly Manager (.ably) can now do so with the “Export to Layout” function.
- Marks flexibility: Text marks and side guides can be placed on one or both sheet sides, and may follow or not the work style (turning axis of the sheet) for double-side positioning.
- Export and Import of inpO2 Presets: New functions were added for the exchange of inpO2 presets between workstations. The Import or Export can be done for one type of Presets (Sheet, Imported mark...) or globally for all user Presets. Imported Presets can either replace existing ones or can be merged. Should a different Preset with the same name exist, the conflict will be detected and a suffix will be appended to the file name.
inpO2 v. 5 can be ordered directly from Dynagram, and through our world-wide network of dealers and partners. Existing customers of inpO2 should contact their local Dynagram dealer or Dynagram customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade eligibility.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free