NAQP Members Enjoy Big Savings with Expanded Discount Program
Monday, January 07, 2013
Press release from the issuing company
East Rutherford, N.J. -- The National Association of Quick Printers (NAQP) announces an expanded Membership Advantage Discount Program that offers its members a wide range of savings on business-related products and services from account collections to consumables.
Comprising nearly two dozen money-saving (and income-generating) options, the program includes five exciting new members-only offerings added in recent months: An NAQP energy purchasing program, AmerAssist accounts receivable collection, Advertising Specialty Institute promotional products, MSP Squared turnkey marketing services, and AchieveLinks purchase premium redemption.
A new NAQP energy purchasing program helps members save thousands of dollars on their energy bills. An experienced energy buying agent will review members’ energy bills, advise them on ways to cut costs, and work with some of the energy industry’s biggest wholesale suppliers to help them purchase energy at the lowest market rates. Printers have saved nearly one-third of their energy costs using this program.
The AmerAssist accounts receivable management and collection program offers members special discounts on a full-service receivables management and collection program to help them safeguard and recover slow-pay and no-pay delinquent AR without alienating clients?and for fees of 10% or less per account. Members also receive a free receivables analysis by a trained AmerAssist account executive. AmerAssist is a national leader in collection services with the lowest fees and highest recoveries in the industry.
Participation in the AchieveLinks program from Affinity Center International helps members boost the buying power of every dollar they spend on a wide variety of business products. Whenever members make a purchase using their free AchieveLinks membership at one of 850+ participating merchants, they receive reward points they can redeem for merchandise, travel, gift cards, even charitable donations. Participants include major department stores, airlines, online merchants, and home improvement, electronics, and office supply stores.
New Products & Services
Among the new programs are two that can help members generate new income. By taking advantage of access to membership in the Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI), small shops can add a wide range of promotional products to their service offerings at very affordable rates. ASI membership not only offers exclusive access to discounted products and services, but provides entry into a market where profit margins average 35%. One NAQP member saved $1,000 on a single order!
Members can also offer customers high-demand marketing services (without adding staff or interrupting normal workflow) through a turnkey marketing program from MSP Squared, which becomes an extension of the member’s business, providing marketing strategy development, copy writing, Web development and design, and project management services. In just the first two weeks of the program, the member receives a branded capabilities brochure and sell sheets showing its existing capabilities and the new services it can now take to market.
"The offerings in our discount program help our members save on the products and services they are already using in their businesses every day, and offer them an opportunity to participate in many other programs that can help them generate additional revenue," said Vice President/Member Services Dean D’Ambrosi.
"These programs can help our NAQP members save many times their annual dues investment," he continued. "In fact, we are so confident about their benefit to our members, that if NAQP members participate in these programs and don’t enjoy savings at least equal to their dues over the next year, we will refund the difference."
More Discount Options
Among the other great NAQP member discount program selections:
- PartnerShip Program, providing member discounts on select FedEx Ground services, and less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipments.
- Apple Store Discount Program, offering substantial savings on Apple products.
- Discounts on Printer’s Plan estimating, costing, invoicing, and work-in-progress software; PrinterPresence industry solutions, including search engine optimization and social media marketing; and Vitrium Systems Program products, including PDF digital rights management and tracking solutions.
- Discounts on General Binding Corporation automatic and semi-automatic finishing systems and GBC related supplies, paper punching, and online finishing equipment; Discount Labels products; and Presstek consumables.
- Preferred member pricing on products and services from Canon, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, and Xerox; Sentry Insurance and Blueline medical and business insurance; Survey Advantage customer feedback programs; World Payment Services and TSYS Merchant Solutions credit card services; Property Tax Advisory Group services; and AccuZIP data quality and mailing software.
For information on these and other great discount options, call D’Ambrosi at (800) 642-6275, Ext. 6314, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment
Copyright © 2018 WhatTheyThink. All Rights Reserved