Free PaperSpecs Webinar: Uncoated Paper's Identity
Monday, December 03, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
2:00 p.m. Eastern (11:00 a.m. Pacific)
PaperSpecs and Neenah Paper present the free webinar: Uncoated Paper's Identity. A dynamic pair of speakers will share inventive examples of successful corporate identity pieces and offer expert advice on printing and designing with uncoated papers.
Palo Alto, California – From the luscious textures to the myriad color choices, uncoated papers have long been a favorite among cutting-edge creatives. But there's even more to get excited about these days thanks to the latest developments in papermaking and printing technologies.
"It's time to bust those old myths about uncoated paper once and for all," says Kristopher Gasch, director of Marketing at Fey Printing. "The ways designers can use uncoated paper to translate a brand's identity are virtually unlimited today."
Gasch, along with uncoated paper expert Tom Wright, senior director of Design at Neenah Paper, will lead PaperSpecs' next free webinar, Uncoated Paper's Identity.
These industry-leading experts will offer best-practice tips and tricks for creating files, give pointers on how and when to choose uncoated papers, and share some of today's most visually exciting and successful examples of corporate identity pieces printed on uncoated paper.
Here's some of what attendees will hear during this inspirational and information-filled session that focuses on business cards and corporate identity:
The Truth about Uncoated Papers
- Can I digitally print my business cards?
- Uncoated, smooth, pearlized, textures: why the difference?
- What will my 4-color look like on uncoated?
Tips for Uncoated Paper
- Specifying textures and colors to enhance business identities
- Perfect pairing with specialty printing processes (letterpress, foil, engraving, emboss, and more)
- Envelopes: a match made in designer heaven
- Business card trends and tricks in duplex laminating
- Expanding the identity suite - more business more money
- How to maximize the use of colors, weight and textures
Selecting Uncoated Paper
- How and when to choose uncoated
- Uncoated as extension of the company identity
- Personalized vs. Mass Commercialized
"Designers don't necessarily need to know the technical nitty-gritty, but we do need to understand what's creatively possible and what drives marketing impact for those all-important branding projects," says Sabine Lenz, founder of PaperSpecs. "This webinar will offer invaluable insight into how uncoated papers are being used to communicate brand messages and values in every market."
Thanks to the generous support of Neenah Paper, the Uncoated Paper's Identity webinar is free. Space is limited though, so be sure to reserve your seat today for this special event at www.paperspecs.com/webinar.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free