BIA 2013 Product of Excellence Awards Competition
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Entries are now being accepted for the 2013 Product of Excellence Awards from Printing Industries of America. February 22, 2013 is the deadline to enter the most esteemed competition in the binding industry today.
For more than three decades, The Binding Industries Association (BIA) has been passionate about excellence in craftsmanship, honoring "the best of the best" in binding, graphic finishing, and custom loose-leaf manufacturing. The 2013 Product of Excellence (POE) Awards showcases these outstanding pieces from companies around the world that challenge to have their best work judged against that of their peers.
It's time to see if your company has what it takes to reach the highest pinnacle in the industry-the Product of Excellence Award. Winning companies not only become part of an elite group of achievers, but also earn industry-wide recognition that provides tremendous marketing opportunities.
First place award winners receive:
- Press releases announcing all winners to printing and related trade publications
- Widespread promotion to the 14,000 readers of The Binding Edge
- A prestigious personalized plaque
- Your company's name, with a link to your own website on www.bindingawards.com
- Recognition at the 2013 BIA Annual Conference
- Inclusion in Printing Industries of America: The Magazine-mailed to top printing executives across the county
- "Winning the BIA Product of Excellence for Wrap-Ups has always been a testimonial to our commitment of providing the highest level of finishing services possible to the industry. This translates into Wrap-Ups being relevant and leading edge for our customers." –Jonathan Niezing, President, Wrap-Ups Inc.
Visit www.bindingawards.com to enter or contact POE Manager, Justin Goldstein at 412-259-1806.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free