Xanté Premieres IMPRESSIA Multi-Media Digital Print Systems
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Blazing Fast, High Quality Color Systems Engineered to Deliver Lowest Cost per Print
Xanté Completes Product Line, Becoming One-Stop Shop for Hi-Volume and Specialty Printing
Chicago – GRAPH EXPO – Xanté moves onto a new playing field with the debut of the IMPRESSIA Multi-Media Digital Print System. This top-of-the-line machine puts Xanté squarely in the high volume, commercial-quality category at the lowest cost per print in the marketplace. With IMPRESSIA, Xanté expands its ability to fulfill all the printing needs of small- to mid-size printers, inplants, and office environments, starting at only $8995 including a site license for Xanté's high-end iQueue 7 Ultimate workflow, and up through $15,995 for a fully decked-out system with all options including a conveyor. The iQueue 7 Ultimate Workflow automates digital prepress production from multiple user workstations.
Unveiled in Xanté booth 2449 as Graph Expo, Chicago, opened its doors here at McCormick Place; the IMPRESSIA will cater to more of its current customers' needs, as well as expand into new markets.
"Advancements are allowing us to change the rules of the game," says Robert Ross, CEO and Founder of Xanté. "We're in a time when productivity and price point are the most critical factors for buyers. IMPRESSIA gives any sized shop the edge they need to deliver product quickly and profitably to their customers, all while maintaining the highest quality standards.
"It will be exciting to watch the affect IMPRESSIA has on the variety of markets we can now serve."
IMPRESIA's Long List of Capabilities
IMPRESSIA's multi-bit print engine, together with iQueue's powerful processing abilities; allow the new system to outperform other digital printers. Resulting features and benefits include:
Fast-turnaround of (personalized) full color letterhead, cards, envelopes, forms, brochures, mailers, labels, banners and more.
- Resolutions up to 2400 for exceptional sharpness, clarity and color quality.
- Edit CMYK and Match Critical Spot Colors using iQueue Ultimate Workflow
- Support for PANTONE, ColorSync, ICM and custom ICC profiles provide more control over prints.
- New HD toner offers wider color gamut. The smaller particles enable the IMPRESSIA Digital Color Series to capture subtle changes in color and tone.
Speed and Productivity
- Print on a wider variety of media and in a wider range of sheet sizes.
- Up to 50 pages per-minute speed for full-color, black & white or mixed output.
- Dramatically improved print speeds with a standard 80 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD).
- Minimize waiting with a first color print time of eight seconds, or seven seconds for black & white. Warm-up time is less than a minute.
- Run full color jobs including variable data in one pass.
iQueue 7 Ultimate Prepress Workflow
Xanté's included, multi-site license in iQueue 7 workflow brings the most advanced tools to IMPRESSIA customers, including:
- File Sharing -Monitor Preview
- Project Job List/ Job Tickets Editor
- Patent-pending Right-On Spot Color Matching Technology
- Spot Color Creator
- Independent CMYK/Density Adjustment
- Imposition with Tiling, Printer's Marks, Page Nudge and Rotation
- Screening Controls for CMYK and Spot Color elements
- Real Time Job Cost Estimating
- Track Press Consumables, Run Counts and more
For more information, visit: www.xante.com.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free