Delivering high quality color management that is incorporated directly within existing workflow, FUJIFILM North America Corporation's Graphic Systems Division will introduce the XMF ColorPath Sync DLP cloud-based color management solution at Graph Expo 2012, taking place October 7-10 in Chicago at McCormick Place South. The ColorPath solution has three components; the new XMF ColorPath Sync DLP in-workflow color management for digital presses and proofers is in addition to the existing XMF ColorPath Sync Align G7 and ISO curve adjustments and the ColorPath Verified color verification and analysis. Fujifilm will feature demonstrations of this amazing new system at its booth #414.
Unlike alternative color management products, ColorPath works from within existing workflow management solutions and does not require extra steps in the printing process. ColorPath is integrated directly into the Fujifilm XMF workflow and is capable of placing highly accurate color managed "Device Link" profiles into existing workflows that support these profiles. As an in-workflow solution, it enables absolute accurate ripping of files and at less than half of the average cost of other separate color management solutions, ColorPath is a cost-effective option for commercial printers.
"ColorPath Sync DLP produces color accurate output from Fujifilm XMF, EFI Firey and Rampage workflows – all color managed from one cloud-based location," said Don Schroeder, director of solutions development, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Graphic Systems Division. "ColorPath Sync DLP's unmatched flexibility to work with many disparate devices and workflows will be on display in the Fujifilm booth number 414 at this year's Graph Expo."
Advantages of ColorPath include:
- Web connection directly to spectrophotometer
- Centralized easy-to-use web interface
- Security of data with continuous back-ups
- Smaller chart sizes for speed and flexibility
- Always up-to-date software
- Accessibility from any computer with supported browser
- Continuous optimization for fast color readjustments
"ColorPath is already well-received by Fujfilm customers and is valued by commercial printers as a time and money saver," said Todd Zimmerman, vice president and general manager, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Graphic Systems Division. "With the addition of ColorPath in the workflow, common color appearance across different print technologies is a reality."
A simple but powerful cloud-based color management solution, ColorPath synchronizes color across multiple output devices. Printers using ColorPath fine-tune production and realize the following benefits:
- Increased profitability
- Tight proof press match reduces make-ready time
- Accurate production color reduces "make good" reruns
- In-Workflow color management reduces complexity of production
- Increased production flexibility
- Tight color matches allow load balancing between digital and offset
- Digital press used as proofer
- Increased sales
- Impress customers with color accuracy and stability
- Color expertise drives new customer acquisition
For more information on Fujfiilm's graphic printing equipment, please go to: www.fujifilmgraphics.com