Displays, Exhibits & Personal Tours to Showcase Company's Best-In-Class Solutions
Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging, today announced its plans for GRAPH EXPO, North America's largest tradeshow for offset, digital and hybrid technologies, products and services. Bell and Howell will have its strongest showing ever, underscored by the introduction of new innovations that deliver the utmost efficiency and productivity, and elevate traditional document messaging to true multi-channel communications. Bell and Howell is exhibiting in booths 2610 and 3211.
Among the new solutions that will be unveiled are the industry's first mobile mail application, BH Mobile Mail, a turnkey service that allows companies to quickly and cost-effectively offer a branded mobile mail app that is supported on all major mobile platforms. Also being introduced is Hosted IQ, a new production management services that provides all of the benefits of an automated document factory without incurring infrastructure, software and support costs.
The company plans to have solution experts on hand to present or demonstrate many of its best-in-class solutions at the show, including:
- Software solutions that optimize data quality and postal discounts, ensure regulatory compliance, enable document personalization, and manage ADF processes
- Flexible inserting and inveloping solutions for traditional and plain paper mailing operations of all sizes
- Plastic card systems that provide simple, secure card fulfillment for low- or high-volume operations
- Vision and integrity controls for 100-percent quality assurance
- Sorting solutions designed with modularity to fit the needs of all mailers, featuring the latest technology to process the widest variety of mail and parcels
Through booth tours and demonstrations, Bell and Howell will provide an expanded view of the total end-to-end connectivity and functionality afforded by its solutions.
GRAPH EXPO will be held Oct. 7 through Oct. 10 at McCormick Place South in Chicago.
For additional information on Bell and Howell, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-220-3030. Visit www.bellhowell.net or www.facebook.com/BellandHowell, or follow @bellandhowell on Twitter.