Xerox at Graph Expo Preview
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Helping Print Providers Transform and Grow
Bullish on digital print's future, Xerox's Graph Expo booth will feature the tools print providers need to stay relevant and responsive to the demands of today's marketplace.
"We know the graphic communications industry needs to continue to transform in order to maintain its relevance," said Jeff Jacobson, president, Global Graphic Communications Operations, Xerox. "Print providers are reinventing themselves and are strengthening the industry to be a sought-after communications resource – offering expert advice on how to influence end users with impactful, personalized printed materials. We're in lockstep with technology and solutions to help our customers transform their business."
At Graph Expo, the company will showcase 11 print engines, including its full range of color and black-and-white, cut-sheet and continuous feed equipment. A must see will be the addition to the Xerox Nuvera Production System, which produces documents quickly, with sharper image quality, on a variety of paper sizes and types.
Other booth highlights include:
- Xerox's iGen 150 Press – easy job setup, fast production times, and patented image-on-image technology with matte dry ink for vivid color digital prints; on display for the first time in North America.
- Xerox's CiPress 500 Production Inkjet System – the only high-speed waterless production inkjet device on the market; producing colorful images and graphics on low-cost, plain paper.
- Xerox's IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution for Booklets – eliminates bottlenecks often associated with in-line and off-line booklet production so printers can complete more jobs faster. The solution is a winner of the 2012 MUST SEE 'EMS award for Postpress Finishing – Digital and Small Format.
- ProfitAccelerator Business Development Resources – four new kits and a consulting service help printers build their customer base and grow business.
- XMPie, A Xerox Company – new solutions to create and manage direct marketing and multichannel campaigns.
- Social Media Clinics – personal consultations on how to harness the power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs to promote business.
On Xerox's Real Business Live! stage Chicago's legendary and original improv troop iO will perform skits on how to stay focused on what matters most.
Attendees can also register at the booth to win 20 pallets of Xerox Color Xpressions, a premium uncoated grade of paper. The giveaway is part of Xerox's Digital Truths 1:1 cross-media campaign that debunks myths associated with digital printing. The paper is valued at $60,000.
Xerox's booth No. 1200 is one of the largest digital printing exhibits at the show, taking place Oct. 7-10 in Chicago's McCormick Place South.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free