Pitney Bowes Solutions at Graph Expo
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Complimentary Consulting Sessions for Printers and Mailers to be Offered On-Site at Event
Pitney Bowes Inc. today announced it will showcase integrated solutions and services at Graph Expo 2012 to help organizations efficiently and effectively enhance their customer communications to drive greater performance and growth. Graph Expo 2012 will take place from October 7-10 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Pitney Bowes will exhibit its latest solutions and services at Booth #1238.
In addition, a team of leading customer communications experts will provide complimentary consultations to attendees. The experts will offer customized recommendations and solutions for printers and mailers, and a ROI estimate for solutions to common postal challenges faced by organizations of all sizes. To schedule 30-minute private consulting session at the show in advance, attendees can make an appointment online at www.pb.com/graph-expo
"Today, physical and digital communications need to be relevant, accurate and powerful to be effective and make a positive impact with customers," said Leslie Abi-Karam, executive vice president and president, Pitney Bowes Communications Solutions. "At Graph Expo, we will share insight and solutions that can help printers and mailers integrate their communications to build more valuable relationships with customers and grow their businesses."
For large, enterprise organizations, key communications solutions and services featured will include:
- The Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series with expanded functionality. Transforming mail finishing into a highly efficient, continuous workflow, the Mailstream Wrapper Productivity Series utilizes continuous rolls of paper to produce high-quality envelope material. This unique solution allows mailers to cost-effectively produce wrap material that results in a high-quality, finished mailpiece with the look of a traditional business envelope.
- The IntelliJet Printing Systems with enhanced capabilities. Powered by Production *Intelligence software, the systems allow organizations to integrate print and mail to produce high-quality, full-color, relevant transactional statements. The IntelliJet Print Process Manager allows the IntelliJet Printing Systems family to process 100 percent variable data statements at up to 800 feet-per-minute and up to 4-up impressions for increased productivity.
- New Production Intelligence Software Output Management and Automated Document Factory solutions for highly efficient, but complex, customer communications workflows.
- The Volly secure digital delivery service, which helps mailers reduce costs and create branded consumer experiences. For consumers, Volly is a free service that instantly organizes all bills, statements and important household documents in one place. It makes paying bills easy. All documents are stored securely, and instantly retrievable on a computer or any web-enabled device on demand.
- A technology demonstration that shows mailers how they can incorporate scan-to-pay technology in their transactional mail documents to enable consumers to quickly pay bills using their mobile devices by scanning a QR code.
- The FlowMaster RS Flex inserting system with full color envelope printing can help produce higher impact, smarter communications.
- The Reliant Sorting Solution, which features a small footprint, makes in-house sorting possible for more mailers, resulting in lower overall postage costs while maintaining complete document control.
- A range of mail services solutions will also be on display including First-Class Mail and Direct Mail Presort Solutions that help improve delivery times and response rates while reducing postage costs.
For small and medium printers and mailers, Pitney Bowes will display solutions including:
- The DP40S color printer, equipped with high-definition color laser technology, prints on cover stock for short run "point of purchase" signage, envelopes and magnetic material, making it ideal for promotional communications. And, the RISO ComColor Series complements Pitney Bowes's suite of mail management software for a complete "print-to-mail" solution.
- The Connect+ 3000 enables printers to create and print return addresses, logos and custom messages on the outside of an envelope at speeds of more than 18,000 letters per hour, transforming any envelope into a revenue generating vehicle.
- TrackMyMail, a web-based address management system, that helps increase visibility of mail and a package, improve cost management, and is a complete solution for Intelligent Mail tracking and barcode assignment.
- SendSuite Live, a scalable, web-based shipping management solution helps compare rates from multiple carriers, enforce policy, streamline processes and provide transportation spend visibility throughout the enterprise to effectively manage costs.
Pitney Bowes experts will also share their industry insights and knowledge in the following sessions: "Linking Print and Mail: Transitioning to a White Paper Factory Workflow, October 8, 11:00 to 11:50 a.m.; "Optimize your Mail, Grow your Business - Let's Make it Personal," October 8, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.; and "Getting Economic Value out of Your Direct Mail Strategies," October 9, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free