Xplor at Graph Expo Seminar
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Seminars to Feature Industry and Subject Matter Experts; Best Practices and Case Studies
Xplor International, the worldwide association providing educational products and programs for its members and the industry at large, today announced it is extending an invitation to attend one of the nine scheduled seminar sessions as a guest of the association. * The Xplor at Graph Expo Seminar is scheduled for October 8, 2012 with industry and subject matter experts presenting best practices, case studies and trends within the industry.
"We want to take the opportunity this year to introduce those in the industry not familiar with Xplor to our educational programming," said Chad Henk, EDA, MDP and Xplor Marketing Coordinator. "Our 2012 line-up features industry and subject matter experts talking about very relevant and timely subject matter."
Sessions and speakers include:
- Best Practices for Design and Color Quality: Mary Schilling, Digital Applications Manager, Finch Paper, LLC
- The Mail Truck vs. The Cloud: The Digital Mailbox Revolution: Ernie Crawford, M-EDP, President, Crawford Technologies
- How to Integrate Scaling, Security & Compliance Into Your Document Workflow Strategy: Mary Ann Rowan, CMO & VP Sales, Solimar Systems
- Will It Mail? Design Considerations for Inkjet Transaction and Direct Mail: Pat McGrew, M-EDP, CMP, Production Mail Evangelist, Hewlett-Packard
- Mining and Using Social Media Data to Increase Customer Engagement and Relevant Multichannel Communication: Bill Parker, Chief Marketing Officer, GMC Software Technology
- Making it Relevant: An Introduction to Variable Data Printing: Carlyn Campbell, EDP, Director, Electronic Document Production, Equitable Life & Casualty
- Color Theory Meets Document Design: How to Make Your Documents Sing in Color!: Terry Wozniak, Director, Applied Workflow Solutions, Inkjet Printing Solutions, Eastman Kodak Company
- Linking Print and Mail: Transitioning to a White Paper Factory Workflow: Kevin Marks, Vice President, Global Marketing and Product Management, Production Print, Pitney Bowes
- One Algorithm Doesn't Fit All: Mike Bryant, Worldwide Practice Leader, Ricoh
For additional information or to register click here or copy and paste http://tinyurl.com/9qrqc23. Use registration discount code XSFREE to receive ONE complimentary Xplor session. For additional information of questions please call 1-813-949-6170.
*For anyone who has already registered and paid for one or more sessions they can select an additional session at no charge.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free