PIA Training Programs Offer Free Webinar
Friday, September 21, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Printing Industries of America's Training Programs will offer its first-ever FREE webinar, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Attendees of The Fusion Market Bible-It's What's Next, presented by Lon Safko, CEO, Innovative Thinking, will learn about "interconnecting" traditional and digital marketing tools.
Business owners, marketing and public relations professionals, sales and operations managers and any professional interested in improving sales, marketing, and customer service are encouraged to register.
Attendees will learn:
- How to look at your traditional marketing in a completely different way and determine what's working and what's not.
- To use the "Trinity of Social Media" and understand why it will satisfy 90% of your social media needs.
- How to completely "fuse" your existing traditional and digital media into one amazing comprehensive plan.
- To create the perfect fusion marketing plan for your unique company.
- To use the Safko Wheel to uncover opportunities at a "Fractal" level!
- The true definition of strategy and how you can create amazing, effective tactics.
- To pull all of this together into in effective marketing plan.
- To create your marketing plan in three-dimensions!
Among the benefits of a Printing Industries of America membership is discounted or free webinar registration. For more information on the benefits of membership, visit www.printing.org/membership or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about all of Printing Industries of America's training programs, visit www.printing.org/training, or contact Joe Marin at email@example.com or 800-910-4283 ext. 731. A full list of the upcoming workshops and events can be viewed at www.printing.org/events.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free