Company to highlight the release of award-winning video personalization technology
Pageflex, the international supplier of printing automation and cross media marketing solutions, announced it will demonstrate its award-winning Dynamic Media product in booth #867 at Graph Expo, happening October 7-10, 2012 in McCormick Place South, Chicago, Illinois. Pageflex Dynamic Media lets users create customized in-stream and in-banner videos that speak directly to the viewer in a personalized, cost-effective and operationally-efficient way. Pageflex also will offer demonstrations of its recently released Pageflex 8.0 and Pageflex iWay 6.0 product lines.
Pageflex Dynamic Media, which won a Graph Expo Must See 'Em award in the Future Print Technology category, gives users a template-based workflow to incorporate what they know about a customer into a video. Users can easily customize elements of the video and banner ads, such as adding video footage, advertising copy including regional or local promotions, images and logos, and calls to action.
In addition to Dynamic Media, Graph Expo also will be an opportunity to experience Pageflex in a variety of events and presentations:
- Join Pageflex for an informative presentation titled "The Value of Cross-Media Solutions - How to be Successful. "This presentation is designed to help print and marketing service providers understand the benefits of cross-media communication. The presentation is being held on Tuesday, October 9 from 3:00 - 3:30 in the Marketing Pavilion.
- Pageflex is partnering with PrintMediaCentr to be part of the The Printerverse. Located in booth #3861, The Printerverse is an educational and networking haven for anyone interested in today's evolution of print. It will feature presentations and discussions on the innovations and applications that are driving our industry forward.
At Graph Expo, Pageflex technology also can be found at our OEM partner booths including:
- HP booth (#1227) in the SmartStream Director product
- Xerox booth (#1200) in the FreeFlow Web Services product
- Heidelberg booth (#1214) in the Prinect Web-To-Print Manager product
At the Pageflex booth, we'll also demonstrate the globalization features of our recent product releases, including Pageflex iWay 6.0, which includes new features supporting multiple languages and currencies, and Pageflex 8.0 which has been translated into 10 languages.