HP today announced that it will exhibit a diverse showcase of flat-bed and roll-to-roll large format printers designed to expand the sign and display applications offering of print service providers (PSPs), at Viscom Spain, 17 - 19 October, Madrid, Hall 10, Stand C045.
Highlighting the continued importance of HP Latex Ink Technologies, and the business-enhancing opportunities it offers users, HP will display some of the vibrant, wide-ranging applications achievable, while offering live product demonstrations on key HP Latex devices, including the award-winning HP Designjet L28500 Printer and HP Scitex LX850 Printer.
Wider applications versatility
Both printers run water-based HP Latex Inks that produce odourless(1) prints, enabling users to offer an extended range of creative indoor and outdoor applications onto a variety of substrates, including vinyl, fabrics, paper, film and low-cost uncoated options, while meeting the needs of environmentally-conscious customers. These applications span a multitude of jobs, including POS/POP graphics and posters, light boxes, soft signage, wall coverings, vehicle graphics and event banners.
Alongside the two HP Latex Printers will be the robust HP Scitex FB700 Industrial Printer, which increases application versatility by printing on a wide range of rigid and flexible media - including corrugated plastic, with good ink adhesion. Offering 2.5m-wide printing at speeds of up to 80m2/hr, the HP Scitex FB700 enables PSPs to say 'yes' to just about any request and delivers output-enriching matt/gloss finishes, as well as optional white ink.(2)
Educational presentations - why going green is good for business
HP will be holding several educational presentations throughout Viscom that will focus on why going green is good for business. During these sessions, HP applications experts will take a closer look at the attributes of HP Latex Technologies compared to solvent alternatives, and offer tips and tricks on various applications, demonstrating the company's commitment to helping PSPs grow their businesses. Visitors will also have the opportunity to hear about growth-enhancing initiatives such as the HP Latex University and EcoSolutions training course.
Also part of HP's product line-up in Madrid will be:
- The user-friendly and affordable HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript® Printer, which enables copy shops and quick printers to undertake a broad range of high-quality applications, including posters, point-of-purchase (POP) displays, and maps.
- The HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction (eMFP) Printer, which facilitates the way architectural, engineering, construction and GIS professionals operate by matching today's collaborative and mobile work styles. The HP Designjet T2300 enables easy, one-click scanning of maps, sketches and hand-annotated drawings, which can then be shared with design teams via scanning directly to a USB drive, or uploading to the web from the printer's colour touch screen using HP ePrint & Share(3).
"The plethora of applications achievable with the range of HP large format printers on show at Viscom Spain, will once again underscore our objective of helping PSPs extend their service offering, improve their sustainability and sharpen their competitive edge," said Olaya Moldes, Marketing Manager HP Designjet, Spain."
More information is available at www.youtube.com/hpgraphicarts or follow HP onwww.twitter.com/hpgraphicarts.
(1) Some substrates may have inherent odour.
(2) Use of white ink requires a separate purchase of the HP Scitex FB500/700 White Ink Upgrade Kit.
(3) Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable mobile device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple iOS or Android device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information visit www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare.