Oki at ISTE 2012
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the 33rd annual International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) tradeshow and conference, taking place June 24-27, 2012 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA. Supporting the ISTE 2012 theme of “Expanding Horizons,” OKI will demonstrate how schools can improve printing efficiencies and affordably introduce color in the classroom within booth #5736. OKI will present K-12 administrators, educators, and IT professionals with innovative and cost-effective printing solutions and technologies to help optimize their workplace performance.
A selection of OKI’s full line of cost-effective printing technologies, including color multifunction printers, HD digital color printers, digital monochrome printers and customizable solutions, will be showcased within OKI’s exposition booth for hands-on demonstrations. OKI’s broad portfolio of K-12 education-focused printing solutions combines reliability and industry-leading customer support, to deliver vibrant learning environments and a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Recognizing that schools need to operate within a strict budget, OKI offers a number of helpful printing solutions to control print usage and secure output. OKI’s broad portfolio of products and solutions is tailored for education environments, including classrooms, computer labs and libraries.
“OKI looks forward to participating in another ISTE tradeshow, and demonstrating our innovative products and solutions for educators and technology professionals,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager for Channel and Education at OKI Data Americas. “OKI is committed to providing printing solutions designed to optimize performance and increase efficiency in educational settings.”
OKI will be exhibiting the following products and solutions at ISTE 2012:
- C610 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital color printer combining fast, high quality output with exceptional performance and superior print speeds.
- MC361 MFP – a desktop HD color multifunction printer with high-quality banner printing capabilities, standard multi-tasking functionality and superior print speeds.
- B431 – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital monochrome printer for desktop or small workgroups, providing fast and reliable printing.
- C830 – a desktop tabloid/A3 sized color printer with enhanced media flexibility, high performance, impressive color and mono print speeds, and HD color.
- School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
- MotionPrint – a demonstration of OKI’s mobile printing capabilities.
- An overview of the School Docu Tool bubble testing solution, designed for increased cost savings and efficiency within classroom environments.
OKI will also hold a drawing in their booth where ISTE attendees can enter to win a new iPad.
The 33rd annual ISTE tradeshow and conference gives teachers, technology coordinators and administrators the opportunity to gain valuable education technology insight and networking experience through nearly 700 sessions and 150 workshops, as well as an exposition for companies and organizations to share important industry information, services and tools. Attendees will learn how to integrate new technologies into curricula and will have the opportunity to engage with professionals, sharing best practices and emerging trends for the education environment.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live#, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free