New Directions Partners Announces M&A Transactions
Monday, May 21, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
New Direction Partners, the leading middle-market investment banking firm in the graphic communications, printing and packaging industries, today announced six recently-completed corporate transactions in which the firm played a substantial role:
- ArborOakland Group, one of Michigan’s leading marketing services providers acquired Tri-Color Photographic of Royal Oak, Mich. New Direction Partners represented the TriColor Photographic in this transaction.
- Keystone Printing Group and Millbrook Printing merged and the new name of the combined entity is Keystone Millbrook. This merger joins together two of Greater Lansing’s larger printing companies, blending technology, resources and talent. New Direction Partners represented Millbrook Printing in this transaction.
- Ripon Printers of Ripon, Wis., a leading printer of catalogs, publications, manuals and soft-cover educational products, acquired certain business interests and assets of Sells Printing of New Berlin, Wis., a leading provider of high-end commercial printing. The combined annual sales of the two companies total approximately $55 million. New Direction Partners represented Sells Printing in this transaction.
- Burton & Mayer, Inc., a family-owned printer in Menomonee Falls, Wis. acquired certain assets of Angel Lithographing of Sturtevant, Wis. New Direction Partners represented Angel Lithographing in this transaction.
- ArborOakland Group, one of Michigan’s leading marketing services providers, acquired North American Reproductions of Livonia, Mich. North American Reproductions has been a respected leader in producing short run textbooks and manuals for a broad range of clients and industries. New Direction Partners represented North American Reproductions in this transaction.
- Conquest Graphics, a Richmond, Va.-based online printing company that offers discount printing to businesses, organizations and individuals, has acquired Lorraine Press of Salt Lake City, Utah. Effective in March 2012, Lorraine Press has officially rebranded itself as Conquest Graphics. New Direction Partners acted as advisor to Conquest Graphics in this transaction.
New Direction Partners was established to provide investment banking and financial advisory services to family-owned and closely-held firms and to serve the middle-market needs of many publicly-traded companies and private equity firms.
The partners at New Direction Partners collectively have more than 100 years of investment banking experience and have been involved in the sale or purchase of more than 300 graphic communication companies, the arranging of billions of dollars in client financing and the execution of scores of turnarounds and restructurings in the industries they serve. More information is available at www.newdirectionpartners.com, or by calling one of our partners:
Tom Williams - North Carolina - (610) 230-0635 ext. 704
Frank Steenburgh - New York - (610) 230-0635 ext. 709
Peter Schaefer – Pennsylvania - (610) 230-0635 ext. 701
Paul Reilly - Colorado & Florida - (610) 230-0635 ext. 702
Jim Russell - Michigan & Florida - (610) 230-0635 ext. 703
Niall Power – Wisconsin - (610) 230-0635 ext. 706
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free