PagePath Technologies announced today the creation of a print and marketing channel on Pinterest to share and index industry resources. You can access the new pinboard at www.Pinterest.com/PagePath.
Melissa Sienicki, Vice President of Customer Service at PagePath, spearheaded the project on utilizing the newest and fastest growing social network to collect various articles and resources for print and marketing solution providers. "Pinterest is a pinboard-like website that allows visitors to create and manage collections such as articles, events, resources and more," stated Sienicki. "Visitors can look through our pinboards for information, 're-pin' content to their own collections and/or 'like' articles and resources."
PagePath's vision for the use of Pinterest includes:
- Having access to news updates, previously recorded webinars, weekly sales tips, as well as weekly Short Attention-Span Webinars hosted by Bill Farquharson and Kelly Mallozzi
- A first look at the innovative QR codes and new technology sweeping the internet
- Creative print related images we love, everything from posters to business cards
- Exploring new technology to better your work and home life
- Collections of articles and resources that we share in order to help Print/Market Service Providers become the most profitable companies in their area
Sienicki also stated that a webinar is being planned in July on how printers can utilize the third largest search tool on the interenet to increase sales and service. Access to the new pinboard can be found at www.Pinterest.com/PagePath.
For additional information, you can contact Melissa Sienicki at 630-689-4114 or MSienicki@PagePath.com.