Agfa Demos New Features of :Arkitex Workflow Suite
Monday, May 14, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Agfa Graphics at the press conference announced the company will be demonstrating the newest additions to the world-leading :Arkitex workflow management software suite designed to increase productivity, reduce costs, increase quality and provide a competitive edge in today’s challenging market for newspaper printers and publishers. All of :Arkitex suite’s components will be running live and available for demonstrations at the company’s stand at drupa (Düsseldorf, Germany May 3 – 16, Hall 8A).
“Advanced workflow software solutions such as those found in the :Arkitex family can help newspaper publishers be more profitable in today’s changing market. The new developments we’ve created for our :Arkitex family of workflow tools demonstrate Agfa Graphics’ commitment to the newspaper market around the world," said Andy Grant, Global Director of Software, Agfa Graphics.
Among the software solutions with new features being demonstrated at drupa are
- :Arkitex Eversify to automate mobile publishing via a cloud-based system
- :Arkitex Portal enhanced with single layer color managed soft proofing, with page position indicators and annotations
- :Arkitex Director including the ability to display soft-proofs as a flip-book and ad stitching
- :Arkitex PressRegister to correct press-ready TIFF bitmaps for press mis-registrations,
- :Arkitex Veripress to check a publication right at the press console with a combination of a high-quality display and a touch screen
- :Arkitex Quality with OptiColor for automated color transformation and ink saving
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free