Where even men enjoy shopping: customized purchase lists, convenient order processing, low prices and guaranteed fast delivery strengthen the appeal of the manroland STORE for a growing number of web offset press customers.
All newly delivered presses can be recorded in the manroland STORE. After logging in, the customer receives an overview of his or her presses and can easily place relevant articles in their shopping basket by selecting the desired press, unit, or module. The increasingly rapid pace of production planning makes advanced wear and spare parts management indispensable. The platform also includes spare parts that are not listed in the press-specific spare parts catalog, such as repair kits or tools. All information on customer equipment will be stored to provide even better support for the long-term success of printing operations. In addition to spare and wear parts, products from printservices such as technician requests or training can also be ordered. A full overview of individual presses is also provided, including everything from operating instructions to the press history and even press-specific figures and evaluations. The manroland STORE will become the hub for all service products.
One-Stop-Shop: advantages of the manroland STORE
- Attractive pricing online, direct access to prices
- No capital commitment: no warehousing required
- No storage costs: just-in-time delivery of wear parts
- Tested, proven quality thanks to original wear parts from manroland web systems
Handling and timing advantages
- Less time spent on orders thanks to simple and convenient online ordering
- Customer-specific, clearly defined parts assortment with current pricing
- Convenient functions such as ordering templates, order history, electronic order and shipment confirmations