Duplo USA has launched its newly redesigned website, www.duplousa.com, which provides richer content and additional resources for commercial and in-plant printers as well as other organizations searching for print finishing solutions. The upgraded website also features an enhanced interface that stays in uniform with the global Duplo brand and allows offset and digital print providers to browse the complete line of finishing equipment that includes bookletmaking and saddle stitching systems, slitter/cutter/creasers, perfect binders, UV coaters, folders, and digital duplicators with ease.
“The new website offers more than just a new design,” says Si Nguyen, director of new business development at Duplo USA. “We want our site to be an immediate source of information for not only our dealer network, but end users as well. It’s been revamped to be more solution-driven and help users determine their needs right away. We hope visitors like the look and feel of it as well as the ease of use as they browse and access information on the solutions they’re looking for.”
Some of the new features include:
- More Ways to Browse for Products. Equipment can be searched by type (on demand finishing, production equipment, or digital duplicating), category (collators/sheet feeders, bookletmaking systems, slitter/cutter/creasers, etc.), model, or application.
- Product Comparison. A list of applicable solutions along with brief highlights appears when searching by category and makes it easy to compare various models on the spot.
- Enhanced Content. Each product page provides a description, features, key applications, and specs/options to offer a thorough overview of the solution.
- Suggested Solutions. Recommendations based on the most recent search appear at the bottom of the product page to further assist users in finding the right equipment to meet their needs.
- New Resources Page. Visitors can access client success stories, learn more about partners, and search solutions by application.
- New Videos Page. Direct access to all product demos available. Videos can also be viewed from the individual product pages.
Navigation, shortcuts, and other functions have overall been improved to enhance the visitor’s experience in their search for print finishing solutions. Visit today at www.duplousa.com.