Konica Minolta to Exhibit at ABA TECHSHOW 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.(Konica Minolta) today announced its participation in ABA TECHSHOW® 2012, March 29 – 31 at the Hilton Chicago. Exhibiting in Booth #714, Konica Minolta will showcase the EnvisionIT Legal suite, including Managed Print Services, Managed IT Services, integrated solutions, professional services, hardware and support, all under a single platform.
During ABA TECHSHOW 2012 the following services, solutions and hardware will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #714:
- IT Services for Legal – Konica Minolta offers IT Services through its All Covered division and provides end-to-end technology solutions to law firms across the country. These solutions include printing, scanning, IT Services and Support as well as the implementation, integration and customization of legal specific applications such as case management, collaboration, document management and content management. Konica Minolta excels in consulting with firms on ways to streamline workflows, manage documents more effectively, while offering scalable solutions for small to large law firms.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Legal – Raising the bar in document handling speed and simplicity, this Konica Minolta solution lets users accomplish the following tasks: route scanned documents automatically from bizhub MFPs or bizhub PRO production printers; use OCR to convert files to PDF formats (including PDF/a) for searchable text; automate the process of adding Bates stamps, watermarks, multi-line annotations, and notes; and automatically redact or highlight information using intelligent technology. With the Workflow Builder, rules-based workflows can be customized with drag-and-drop simplicity, and unique LiveFlo technology gives real-time views of workflow to identify bottlenecks and speed distribution.
- eCopy ShareScan V5 – Embedded directly on Konica Minolta bizhub multifunctional products (MFP), eCopy ShareScan software allows for a wide range of secure document scanning processes with seamless integration into business applications that support automated workflows helping law offices and departments reduce the costs of document management, comply with e-filing requirements, enable e-discovery of offline documents, recover client-billable scanning expense and protect information privacy.
- bizhub C552DS – Featuring high speed print output of 45 ppm color and 55 ppm B&W, along with the Emperon Print System for full copy, print and scan functionality as well as dual scanning and advanced finishing, the bizhub C552DS helps legal professionals move documents faster.
- PageScope Mobile – A secure mobile printing app that connects the award-winning line of bizhub MFPs via a wireless LAN connection with the suite of Apple products.
“Konica Minolta is dedicated to delivering uniquely tailored solutions and services to legal professionals that will improve efficiencies and speed workflows while integrating seamlessly with existing legal document management practices,” said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “ABA TECHSHOW attendees will witness the award-winning technologies that ensure law practices of all sizes can count on Konica Minolta to deliver legal data and records management in a secure way for maximum productivity.”
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free