Xplor International, the worldwide electronic document systems association, today announced the return of it’s popular networking events, scheduled for their 2012 Conference and Vendor Forum, held March 27-29, 2012 at the TradeWinds Island Grand Hotel and Conference Center, Starting on Tuesday, March 27 and ending on Thursday, March 29, 2012 Xplor’s Conference and Vendor Forum has blended "lighter moments” with the educational sessions, capitalizing on the informal resort setting of the TradeWinds Island Grand Hotel and Conference Center, a AAA four-diamond, 584-room resort destination.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- 8:15 AM-8:50 AM: Xplor Meet & Greet (Banyan Room) Members and non-members alike can gather in this early morning session to meet each other. If you are new to Xplor, an association officer will be on hand to explain the benefits of Xplor membership.
- 11:30 AM-1:00 PM: Vendor Forum Open & Lunch (Pavilion; sponsored by 48HourPrint.com)
- 5:00 PM- 7:00 PM: Vendor Forum Opening & Sponsored Reception (Pavilion; sponsored by FIS): Plan to attend the Vendor Forum opening and enjoy the sponsored reception immediately following the first jam-packed day of educational sessions. This reception marks the official opening of the Vendor Forum and offers everyone the chance to relax and mingle with friends, sponsors and vendors. Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres served with tropical musical entertainment.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
- 11:30 AM-1:00 PM: Vendor Forum Open & Lunch (Pavilion; sponsored by Kodak)
- 4:00 PM-5:00 PM: Vendor Forum Open (Pavilion): Visit the exhibition where you will find leading providers of hardware, software, and services for the digital document industry.
- 6:00 PM-9:00 PM: Xplor Sunset Party (North Beach, Breck Deck North; sponsored by Crawford Technologies and ProofPlus) Spend a casual, relaxed evening with your colleagues and new found friends at the Xplor Sunset Party. Enjoy the fabulous sunset on one of Florida's finest beaches, sample tasty food, cold beverages and enjoy the entertainment and networking the evening has to offer.
Thursday, March 29, 2013
- 7:00 AM-7:45 AM Xplor Run, Walk or Stroll (Meet by registration desk) Meet up with friends and colleagues and start your day right with a run, walk or stroll, an informal activity is coordinated by Xplor board member Paul Abdool. Meet by the registration desk in the lobby, as the group will leave promptly at 7:00 AM.
- 12:00 PM- 1:30 PM Sponsored Luncheon & Xplor Industry Awards (Pavilion, sponsored by Graph Expo and Print 13) Join our annual Xplor Industry Awards Ceremony and celebrate the success of individuals and companies who have been recognized in 2012. This is a great opportunity to visit partner vendors one last time and bid farewell until next year, while enjoying your lunch.
- 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM Vendor Forum Open & Sponsored Farewell Reception (Pavilion) The farewell reception ends the day with the official close of Xplor’s Conference & Vendor Forum. This is a great opportunity to wind down, visit our partner vendors one last time and bid farewell until next year.
Networking events are open to all Xplor conference and vendor forum platinum passport and day pass attendees for the day that the pass was purchased. For a complete listing of all networking events, visit http://tinyurl.com/844lau3.
For electronic document professionals, the Xplor 2012 Conference and Vendor Forum is a must attend event and opportunity to attend educational sessions, expand their network and find solutions for transactional printing, TransPromo, multi-channel communications and customer communication management (CCM). With the 2012 theme of “Making it Relevant,” the event will once again bring together leading edge end users, analysts, industry and subject matter experts as well as vendors who will share information, best practices, trends and the latest in technology.
Xplor’s 2012 Conference and Vendor Forum takes place March 27-29 at the TradeWinds Island Grand Hotel and Conference Center, a 4-Star, 585 room resort destination in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. For more information visit www.xplor.org/Xplor2012/ or to register visit: http://tinyurl.com/844lau3. Questions should be directed to Register@xplor.org, +1-813-949-6170 or 1-800-ON-XPLOR between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST), Monday through Friday.