Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) today announced it is hosting a Document Messaging Technologies customer event on April 10-12, 2012, at its Global Technology Center in Danbury, Connecticut. The event will offer enterprise mailers, third-party service providers and marketing leaders an opportunity to see the company’s latest customer communications solutions in action. Attendees will also have an opportunity to preview new product enhancements that will be showcased at Drupa 2012, the world's largest trade fair for the print and media industry, in May, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Ramesh Ratan, president, Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies will deliver the keynote address on ways to leverage the transactional statement to maximize customer lifetime value. “We are excited to welcome our customers to our new Global Technology Center. We look forward to sharing insight on how to more cost-effectively use customer communications to help build meaningful, personal connections with consumers that can drive revenue growth.”
At the customer event, the Company’s latest innovations will be on display including:
- Pitney Bowes’s growing family of IntelliJet™ Printing Systems with faster print speeds and new mail finishing options printing a White Paper Factory™ application.
- The Mailstream Wrapper™ next generation mail finishing system that combines innovative wrapping technology with proven intelligence and speed. Integrated with the Print+ Messenger in-line printing system, this solution can assemble envelopes and print color messages, logos and addresses in-line during mail finishing to drive unprecedented levels of productivity and operational cost savings.
- A complete line of sorting solutions that can meet the volume and mail spectrum needs of both mid-sized and large mailers who want to reduce their postage costs. These include the Vantage™ Sorting System that maintains consistently high mail sorting throughput for optimizing postage cost. Also, the Reliant™ Mail Sorter with its compact footprint can help companies with lower mail volumes benefit from increased postal discounts, reduced operating costs and productivity gains.
- The MarketSpace™ Web platform which can help U.S. high-volume transactional mailers connect with third-party advertisers to sell the white space on their statements for targeted advertising opportunities.
- Pitney Bowes’s latest DFWorks® White Paper Factory™ software enables comingled mail piece jobs to be tracked and reported on separately, which is a key requirement for businesses looking to achieve job efficiency and integrity.
- The Production Intelligence® software suite, including output management and automated document factory solutions, which connect all critical print and mail processes into a seamless workflow for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- The Volly™ secure digital delivery service, a cloud-based digital mail communications platform that will empower consumers to receive, view, and manage bills, statements, and other content from multiple providers using a single application.
Customers will also tour Pitney Bowes’s newly renovated Global TechnologyCenter, which will support the Company’s continued evolution into customer communications management. The facility brings together Pitney Bowes engineering, research and development, product management, and information technology services in Connecticut under one roof for the Company’s communications solutions businesses. This will allow for greater collaboration to build innovative hardware and software solutions, and help engineers identify ways to integrate technologies, products and services for customers.
For additional information and to register online for the customer event, please visit http://www.pb.com/pre-drupa