Bell and Howell Experts to Speak at Upcoming Industry Events
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Bell and Howell, a leading provider of solutions and services for paper-based and digital messaging solutions, today announced that several of its industry experts will be speaking at upcoming trade and industry events.
- MSFA Mid-Winter Conference, February 21 - 24 – Chris Lien, vice president of software marketing, on postage optimization.
- Xplor Conference and Vendor Forum, March 27 - 29 – Mike Maselli, vice president of marketing and product management, on “Customers...What do they know?” which is focused on delivering relevant, targeted communications.
- National Postal Forum, April 1 - 4 – George Varghese, senior product manager, on “Vote by Mail: Best Practices in Process Automation.”
- National Postal Forum, April 1 - 4 – Nick Kepf, vice president and general manager of manufacturing, on “Selecting and Managing an Outsourcing Partner.” Kepf has been named a “Superstar Speaker” by NPF due to the outstanding ratings his presentations receive from attendees.
- Mailcom, April 15 -18 – Hank Martin, vice president of postal and sorting software, on “Maximizing Mail Efficiency and Delivery.”
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free