Konica Minolta Launches EnvisionIT
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) today announced the launch of Konica Minolta EnvisionIT, a new brand position that encompasses solutions and services for the Education, Legal and Healthcare industries designed with their specific business in mind. The EnvisionIT family aims to assist vertical market customers in “envisioning” how they can work smarter and more efficiently with integrated workflow solutions designed and supported by Konica Minolta.
As part of the initial EnvisionIT offering, Konica Minolta will provide Managed Print Services, Managed IT Services via All Covered, integrated solutions via the bEST program, professional services, hardware and support, all under a single platform. Comprised of EnvisionIT Education, EnvisionIT Legal and EnvisionIT Healthcare, the suite will include the following new solutions and enhancements:
Konica Minolta EnvisionIT provides schools from K-12 to Higher Education with solutions that improve the overall learning experience for both teachers and students. Through expanded and new partnerships, the EnvisionIT Education platform is designed to integrate the most advanced education software and hardware with Konica Minolta devices. EnvisionIT for Education delivers all the necessary professional services, support and training so educators can enhance productivity while maximizing the power of technology to improve workflow efficiencies. Highlights of EnvisionIT Education include:
- Promethean ActivClassroom and Interactive Whiteboards – As a result of a new partnership with Promethean, a world leader in providing innovative learning solutions for the 21st century classroom, Konica Minolta now offers customers a comprehensive, interactive learning solution. This 360 degree approach to learning includes: assessment and data management, Tablet PC’s, student response systems, Interactive tools & whiteboards, bizhub® MFP’s to provide scanning and printing, and the software that ties it all together.
- Performance Matters Testing & Assessment Solution – Working with Performance Matters, Konica Minolta brings customers a solution to eliminate costly and inefficient testing practices. Providing a comprehensive assessment and data management platform, the Performance Matters solution is a cloud-based solution designed for printing and grading student exams, all from the control panel of a Konica Minolta bizhub MFP. Additionally, all test results can be instantly analyzed, with results sent automatically to the district’s Student Information System.
With Konica Minolta EnvisionIT Legal, legal professionals have the most innovative solutions and services designed to streamline legal data and record management. EnvisionIT Legal features existing Konica Minolta solutions as well as new features uniquely tailored to the demands of legal businesses. Highlights of EnvisionIT Legal include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix Legal – Raising the bar in document handling speed and simplicity, this Konica Minolta solution lets users accomplish the following task: route scanned documents automatically from bizhub MFPs or bizhub PRO production printers; use OCR to convert files to PDF formats (including PDF/a) for searchable text; and automate the process of adding Bates stamps, watermarks, multi-line annotations, notes, and redaction to protect sensitive information. With the Workflow Builder, rules-based workflows can be customized with drag-and-drop simplicity, and unique LiveFlo technology gives real-time views of workflow to identify bottlenecks and speed distribution.
As healthcare providers continue to look for ways to improve patient care but also drive down costs, Konica Minolta EnvisionIT Healthcare offers the necessary solutions to save money and improve overall efficiency in any size healthcare environment. Highlights of EnvisionIT Healthcare include:
- Prism HealthFlow – Powered by a robust document and forms management system,HealthFlow improves workflow efficiency by eliminating paper-based forms, while providing an integrated and low-cost document management solution for healthcare facilities. Administrators can create an endless range of e-Forms and e-Documents dynamically. HealthFlow was designed to streamline workflow while keeping patient records secure.
- NSI Autostore for Healthcare – NSI Autostore streamlines workflow by providing healthcare administrators the ability to press a single button on the control panel of a bizhub MFP and automatically scan prescriptions to pharmacies or directly to electronic medical record applications. This advanced capability results in the reduction of transmission errors, lowers costs, and assists healthcare facilities in providing more timely and efficient services to their patients.
"The EnvisionIT solution line is part of our targeted focus on vertical markets as we move into 2012, by delivering specially-tailored office solutions and services that bolster our award-winning product line,” said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. "Innovation and strategic partnerships are key elements of Konica Minolta’s dramatic expansion into the vertical markets to ensure that legal, education and healthcare professionals can count on Konica Minolta to deliver a complete document management solution for their unique needs.”
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free