Crawford Technologies is pleased to announce the release of the Version 4.0 upgrade to its PRO Suite of document re-engineering and transform products. This new upgrade is part of the continued development by CrawfordTech to keep its products on the cutting-edge of technology and exceed the needs of all current and potential customers.
The new upgrades offer users more functionality, including:
* Creation of linearized PDF files which allows the first page of large multi-page PDFs to appear faster for a better end-user experience.
* Double byte character support enables the input and output of Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages from AFP DBCS, Outline, World Type and True Type fonts.
* New AFP object container support supports the receipt of PDF, TIFF and PNG objects within AFP files, and the conversion to other print and display formats.
* Support for Maxicode, Code 93, Japan and Australia Postal barcodes.
* Support for Record Mode line data in PRO AFP.
The PRO Suite is used by 700 organizations around the world for many different purposes. PRO Transforms are used to convert print files from one format to another. The PRO Document Enhancer series of products are used to enhance print files with new barcodes, the addition of Transpromo messaging and other document re-engineering tasks.
"With the added benefits of the Version 4.0 upgrade, Crawford Technologies will continue to offer industry leading capabilities such as extended font support and PDF object container support," said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies.
“All of the new features as well as 200 enhancements, fixes and performance improvements keep our products fast and efficient, while delivering the best possible output for the customer.”
For more information about the new upgrades or to learn how to implement them, please contact your CrawfordTech account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or join one of our informative webinars January 18, 2012 that will discuss our recently announced PRO Viewer product and the Version 4 upgrades. To join, visit: http://su.pr/1jDRF6