SGIA's 2012 slate of informational Webinars presents essential information about today's hottest industry topics — from imaging technologies and business management issues to new laws and mandates affecting the community. The upcoming Webinars offer something to each industry sector, including: Wide-format digital imaging, screen graphics, finishing techniques, graphics installations and business management.
The 2012 Webinar series kicks off with Business Metrics for Graphics Producers, on January 18 at 2:00 pm. Learn to determine the true financial health of your company, create pricing strategies that guarantee expected profit and project business growth in the months and years to come.
February is jam-packed, with an expert-lead session each week, comprising:
• Supercharge Your Printed Wearable Sales, on February 1
• Taking Stock of Your Safety & Health Program, on February 8
• Sign Installation Strategies, on February 15
• Art Preparation for Digital Garment Decoration, on February 22
• and Monitor Calibration and Soft Proofing with Photoshop CS5, on February 29.
All Webinars are free unless otherwise noted, broadcast online and 60 minutes long, beginning at 2:00 pm EST.
For a complete Webinar schedule and session descriptions, visit SGIA.org, Keyword: Webinars.