SGIA's Color Management Boot Camp Returns
Monday, January 09, 2012
Press release from the issuing company
SGIA's popular Workshop "Color Management Boot Camp" — perfect for business owners and production personnel — returns to Fairfax, Virginia, on March 27–29, 2012.
A mix of lecture and hands-on exercises, this in-depth training session will concentrate on the unique aspects of large format inkjet, and how to make color management work for you, including:
• Color theory and principles
• Goals of color management
• Device calibration
• Time-tested color management procedures
• The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
• Using popular RIP software, including: Wasatch, Onyx and Caldera
Lead by industry experts Tony Quinn of Nazdar Consulting Services and Jeff Burton of SGIA, this three-day event is a must for those who want better control of their color using wide-format printing. Representatives from Caldera, Mutoh, X-Rite and Onyx also will be on site to offer knowledge and real world examples, and answer any of your questions.
Space is limited, so register now!
Member Price: $399.00
Nonmember Price: $549.00
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free