PRO Viewer is the first product of its kind— A Universal Print-Stream Viewer that allows users to view files in multiple formats
Crawford Technologies is pleased to announce the release of its newest addition to their document re-engineering and transformation suite of products – PRO Viewer. PRO Viewer offers print data stream (AFP, Xerox LCDS/Metacode, PCL, PDF) viewing capabilities on demand to print service providers, corporations and other organizations in the customer communications management industry.
PRO Viewer is the culmination of needs expressed by print workflow managers and document designers for a print stream viewer that can stand alone and interface with most current and legacy transactional document workflows. This product was designed to provide an all-in-one print-stream viewer for document developers, quality assurance staff and end users alike. PRO Viewer gives users the ability to:
- View and print all major transactional print files types, such as AFP, PCL, Xerox LCDS and Metacode and PDF.
- View documents from PRO Dynamic Document Archives and other document repositories.
- View print files with dot level fidelity.
- View documents with all font types including double-byte formats.
- Add watermarks and forms to documents.
PRO Viewer can be used for many different purposes such as to:
- Use for quality assurance checks before a print file goes to print.
- View content stored in archives.
- Use as a development preview for composition or document re-engineering projects.
- Use as a troubleshooting tool.
- Use as a manual reprint tool.
“PRO Viewer is a perfect example of our company’s philosophy of developing products around the needs of our customers,” said Ernie Crawford, president of Crawford Technologies. “The PRO Viewer product is designed to give companies the ability to use one product for all of their print file viewing needs.”