SGIA Announces Winners of 2011 Golden Image Awards
Monday, October 24, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
SGIA is pleased to announce the winners of the acclaimed 2011 Golden Image Award Competition. Entries were evaluated and judged during the Expo and top winners were honored last evening during the Thursday Night Awards Party at the Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel in New Orleans.
The annual competition celebrates industry-leading excellence and covers almost every item, no matter how complex, created by specialty imaging. Hundreds of entries were evaluated by an elite team of imaging professionals, who awarded gold, silver and bronze ribbons to the best prints. This year's highest honors were given to select winning entries, including:
• Best in Digital Creativity: “Angels Pillow Cover,” Varsha Transprint (Mumbai, India)
• Best of Show Digital: “LOreal NutriShine Decal,” Spectrum Scan Pvt Ltd (Mumbai, India)
• ASPT Best of Show Graphics: “Inmold Capacitive Touch with LED’s Control Panel,” Canyon Graphics Corporation (San Diego, California)
• ASPT Best of Show Garments: “”MAN VIEW CHANGE,” Tarun Print Tech (Sewri Mumbai, India)
• People's Choice Award: “Ten Bridges” by Liudmila Kondakova, Kolibri Art Studio (Gardena, California)
View the complete list of Golden Image winners at SGIA.org, Keyword: GoldenImage.
Follow the SGIA Expo Twitter feed for the latest news and event updates throughout the show.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free