Bell and Howell to Exhibit at DMA2011 Tradeshow
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Solution experts on hand to discuss high impact, cost-effective marketing products and services
Durham, N.C. – Bell and Howell, a leader in address quality and document messaging innovations, will be exhibiting at the Direct Marketing Association's largest event of the year: DMA2011, October 1-4, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, Booth 2215.
"Bell and Howell has been developing new innovations to help mailers achieve their goals of delivering high impact marketing pieces when and where recipients want to receive them," said Mike Maselli, vice president of marketing and product management. "Our product and industry experts will be at the show to discuss ways to increase message relevancy, lower operational and postage costs, and deliver messages via one or more channels."
Visit the Bell and Howell booth and discuss options for:
Increasing marketing campaign response rates
- Create high impact pieces with full color graphics
- Increase brand message and customer loyalty with highly personalized items
- Explore options for messaging on a document, outer envelope or Web application
Driving down costs while increasing message reach
- Ensure high message delivery rates using complete, correct and current addresses
- Minimize undeliverable marketing pieces and wasted postage and operational costs
- Prepare, deliver and track messages through print and electronic channels
For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-220-3030.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free