Flint Group Introduces a New UV Flexo renewable ink system
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
BioCure F is introduced globally in response to market demands for an ink system developed with bio-renewable raw materials that also maintain key properties available in other state-of-the-art UV Flexo ink systems.
"We have been asked by leading converters, who in turn have been asked by consumer product companies, to develop a UV Flexo ink that rivals robust UV Flexo technology but that is also developed with bio-renewable materials" says Tom Hammer, Product Manager Flint Group Narrow Web. "We feel that BioCure F shows Flint Group's ongoing commitment to develop greener, more sustainable products to help support the market's environmental requirements."
BioCure F has been thoroughly tested at multiple customer sites with very positive feedback, including – "adhesion is great on all colours on various recycled films," and "press performance and stability is excellent."
BioCure F is a UV flexo ink system with excellent print and press performance. It offers benefits such as:
- Excellent viscosity provides very good run ability and overall ease of use = high productivity
- High colour strength leads to low ink usage: very good release/transfer = cost savings
- Consistent density leads to high productivity with consistent high print quality = reduction in waste and increase in press uptime.
- Excellent adhesion to multiple substrates allows printers to use the same ink for a UV synthetic application and a paper label application = reduced ink inventory.
- Low foaming and minimal plate swell allows for extended print runs = increased uptime.
- Formulated with bio-renewable materials provides printers with a sustainable solution = an environmentally friendly ink
BioCure F is available in the four colour process set and Pantone shades to enable a fully sustainable print for any graphic design.
Jennifer Joyce, Global Product Director, Flint Group states, "BioCure F is the next generation in UV Flexo technology for Flint Group. Technical performance is excellent with the added benefit of the renewable resin technology. As a global responsible supplier we have full awareness of local regulations and are proud to provide a fully approved sustainable ink solution to our valued customers around the world."
Contact Niklas Olsson in Europe at email@example.com or Deanna Whelan in the United States at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free