Ultimate Showcases Imposition and Finishing Automation at Graph Expo
Monday, September 12, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Montreal, Canada, – Ultimate Technographics Inc. will demonstrate the uniqueness of its latest imposition and finishing automation solutions including its world's fastest imposition technology, Impostrip OnDemand Scalable Server at GraphExpo in Chicago. The ease of integration of Impostrip and Ultimate Bindery simplifies prepress/post-press integration projects, removing the need for repetitive imposition and finishing job settings with PDF workflow.
The Ultimate imposition and finishing simple workflow can take many documents at once and print them at various locations or on various output devices using different impositions and finishing schemes. This is useful for product comprised of more than one components or used by customers to optimize printing on their large Inkjet device, creating an automated workflow for personalized covers while printing the inside of the publication on a digital press.
'Impostrip OnDemand Automation v 7.2 is a major upgrade based on our customers' needs declares Roberto Marroquin, Ultimate's Director of product development, it includes new flexible options for colorized banner sheet, dynamic best-fit hot folder to automatically calculate best template for the job using paper optimization, new web optimization schemes for our Scalable server Edition, delivering the best performance so far'.
Ultimate Bindery v. 1.7 JDF finishing server includes new device drivers with more elaborated JMF messaging making inline finishing automation a real benefit. Ultimate will be featured at:
- Avanti Systems in Xerox booth: to demonstrate a fully automated job ticketing system to impose and to finish jobs for PDF processing RIP and selected finishing devices using Impostrip OnDemand Automation and Ultimate Bindery.
- Ricoh booth 2600 with InfoPrint ProcessDirector to demonstrate OnDemand Automation with native PDF Workflow support enabling customers to use PDF datastream for high-volume production without compromising efficiency.
- -HP booth 2610 to demonstrate OnDemand Automation and Book Stacker to automate Photo Album production enabling batching order capabilities, paper saving options for web presses and JDF job ticketing for HP console.
Ultimate will be showing Ultimate Bindery in connection with Impostrip OnDemand Automation software to streamline jobs for inline or near line finishing devices.
IHPS: Ultimate will be showing its top of the line Impostrip OnDemand scalable server to drive high volume production on the newest HP Inkjet presses presenting innovating ways to take advantage of
IHPS' advancements in wide Inkjet technology.
-Xerox booth 400 to demonstrate Ultimate Bindery with its FreeFlow web-to-finish workflow automating and synchronizing inline booklet makers. This new version of Ultimate Bindery 1.7 will be demonstrated in a live performance on the iGen4 with BCMexBMEx and the Nuvera with BDFEx.
Talking Automation and Integration at GraphExpo:
Ultimate validated its integration schemes with several industry partners and customers can visit them to discuss the advantages of the joint integration at GraphExpo:
- B2C Print at the HP booth to discuss web2print workflow solutions and prepress automation
- Duplo at booth 2617 to discuss Duplo Barcode Generator automating finishing
- Taopix in HP booth to discuss photo albums workflow automation
- C.P. Bourg booth 2027 and at Xerox booth to discuss inline finishing automation
- Lasermax Roll/Tecnau at booth 211 to discuss inline finishing on PageReady
- Muller Martini at booth 845 to discuss the SigmaLine's JDF book workflow performance
- Standard Horizon at booth 617 to discuss JDF finishing automation workflow for a wide range of finishing devices on pXnet server.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free