Bell and Howell to Demonstrate Inveloper Finishing System at GRAPH EXPO
Monday, September 12, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Unveils New Enhancements that Support High-Impact Transpromo Mailpiece Production
Durham, N.C., – Bell and Howell will demonstrate full process color imaging capabilities on its Inveloper Series finishing system in Booth 3611 at GRAPH EXPO, Sept. 11 through Sept. 14 in Chicago. Printing on the envelope web provides superior print quality, and images can be personalized and matched to the recipient, resulting in increased mailpiece impact. The four-inch print head also provides the capability of full coverage on a #10 envelope.
Additional enhancements include improved material handling using a new Web Control System that improves the ability to run less-than-perfect roll materials and the quality of in-line print. This highly efficient system produces finished mailpieces by "inveloping" contents in material fed continuously from a roll rather than inserting sets into pre-manufactured envelopes.
Benefits of the Inveloper Series finishing system include:
- Eliminates the need to purchase pre-manufactured envelopes
- Reduces cost of inventory and reduces scrap/waste
- Eliminates envelope packaging materialsContinuous motion inveloping significantly increases efficiency and reduces stoppages
- In combination with digital color printing – enables personalization and versioning on outside of the mailpiece
- Enables quick-turn jobs and lean manufacturing – white roll processing
Typical applications include account statements and billing. Markets that can benefit from the Inveloper include utility, finance, insurance, state and local governments.
For more information, visit www.bellhowell.net.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free