MCS Showcases New Inkjet and Digital Color Solutions at Graph Expo
Friday, September 09, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Double production throughput and digital color for direct-mailers
GAITHERSBURG, MD - MCS, Inc., a leader in industrial inkjet technology, camera systems and digital production solutions, is showing for the first time at Graph Expo - the new MCS UV Curable Eagle inkjet system in 4 configurations - as well as its new Digital Color Press offering. The Eagle UV inkjet system has the widest single-head print-head of 4.25" with 600 DPI resolution.
At Graph Expo 2011 MCS (Booth 4805) is addressing the top opportunities for production direct mailers with:
Next-generation production inkjet systems:
- Eagle UV-Curable inkjet systems with 25,000 to 70,000 per/hour throughput levels - More than double the throughput of traditional mail processes.
- Full production speeds on varnished postcard stock.
- 4.25" print head and 600 DPI - The highest resolution in the industry.
Consolidating processes - reducing labor, speeding production and adding integrity:
- Plastic Card / Greeting Card combination printing/finishing line. Utilizing the Perfect Match Camera and tracking technology along with the MCS Eagle UV and MCS Array inkjets, you can identify the unique greeting card or carrier, print on the plastic card, and carrier, fold - and then print the address on an outside panel for mailing. The Perfect Match system adds piece level integrity throughout the process with up to 48 piece sensors.
- 8-up postcard inkjet addressing in-line with finishing/bindery at 70,000/hour.
Production digital color - combined with direct mail workflow solutions:
- Production digital color - configured for the direct mailer.
- Digital workflow solutions for direct mail applications.
David Loos, CEO of MCS commented on the demonstration of its latest products: "This year we're focusing on real-world applications that our customers have embraced since our products launched several months ago." Loos continued, "Cost reduction and higher productivity are the watchwords of the industry in 2011. I am confident that Graph Expo visitors will be excited to see us demonstrate that."
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free