drupa 2012 again with Highlights Tours
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Custom-made tours for ten current themes
For those visitors who would like to familiarize themselves more with the latest themes and products of drupa 2012, the Highlights Tours are just the right thing. The guided tours cover ten current industry themes and lead the visitors to the relevant exhibitors during the tour.
drupa offers the unique opportunity to get to know the international leaders in technology, their products and services firsthand. However, based on this large range on offer, it is sometimes difficult for the visitors to find an overview of their particular areas of interest. This is where the Highlights Tours offer a unique benefit: Information in a fast and compact form", says Manuel Mataré, Director of drupa 2012, explaining the special added value of the Highlights Tours. As was the case last year, the tours are organised by the Deutscher Drucker Verlagsgesellschaft.
In small groups (maximum of ten visitors), the tour participants are brought to six to eight selected exhibitors. Competent advisors explain the respective technology and are available to answer questions. „By carefully choosing which trade fair stands should be visited, the tour participants obtain a lot of useful information in a very short time and are thus able to optimise their visit to drupa", states DD Chief editor Bernhard Niemela, summing up the concept of the Highlights Tours.
The drupa 2012 Highlights Tours are offered for the following ten themes:
- Creation and production – design, image editing and production control
- Workflow systems – web and print: Perfect cross medial production
- Offset print – economic production through automation
- Value added printing – more value on all aspects of printing
- Green printing – ecologically efficient production
- Growth market digital printing – printing and post-printing
- Large format printing & advertising technology – where printing sets the stage
- Printing post-production & logistics – The variety of possibilities after printing
- Packaging and label production – new process solutions and applications
- Functional print products – the new dimension of printing
The Technology Guides, corresponding to each of the themes, are an ideal completion of the Highlights Tours. As time only allows a selection of exhibitors to be visited within the framework of the Highlights Tours, the bilingual publications (German and English) present the complete overview of the trends, the pioneering technologies and the relevant exhibitors.
The participation fees for the Highlights Tours amount to 45 Euros (40 Euros for DD-subscribers and members of partner associations) when booked before the start of the trade fair.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free