MindFireInc Hosts a VIP Panel and Educational Sessions at Graph Expo
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Irvine, CA – MindFireInc, the worldwide leader of personalized cross-media marketing solutions, will be hosting a VIP Panel Presentation on Monday September 12th, 3 to 5 pm in their booth #656, at Graph Expo 2011.
Graph Expo 2011 attendees are invited to join MindFireInc team and an expert panel of marketing executives from universities and educational institutes, and a group of successful print professionals that will share their insights and secrets on strategies for new revenue growth in "higher education" vertical market.
This session is free and available to all attendees who RSVP by September 7, 2011. To learn more and RSVP, visit: http://bit.ly/2011GE
At this VIP Panel Presentation which will be moderated by Joe Manos, MindFireInc's Executive Vice President, panelists will provide answers and insights on the following questions:
- What challenges do you face when you are developing marketing campaigns for your organization?
- What is the role of print in your marketing mix?
- What do you expect from print/marketing service providers?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your campaigns?
- What is the role of mobile and social media marketing in your organization?
- How do you find and select your print/marketing service providers?
A key part of the session is the Q and A, where attendees can interact with the corporate marketers directly and ask questions about their own business challenges in higher education and other industries.
- The distinguished panelists are seasoned marketers with years of experience in marketing and communications with a focus on higher education sector:
- Heather M. Taylor, Executive Director Marketing Communications, Valparaiso University
- Jeannie Hartig, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Illinois Institute of Technology
- John Leininger, Professor Department of Graphic Communications, Clemson University
- Kelly Shannon, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Loyola University Chicago
- Michael Wesner, Vice President of Digital Services, Hutchison Allgood Printing
- William Lee, Director of Admissions, Queens University of Charlotte
MindFireInc is also presenting 2 educational sessions at the newly introduced Marketing Theater in Graph Expo Exhibit Hall: "Selling Cross-Media Services," and "Integrating Social and Mobile Media with Print"
"Having signed up close to 1000 Print Service Providers and witnessed PSP challenges, we are convinced that the main challenge for PSPs to become successful MSPs is ongoing training and Go-to-Market support," said Ramin Zamani, Director of Marketing at MindFireInc. "The marketing world is evolving faster than ever with many new integrated marketing applications being leveraged on a daily basis. PSPs need a strong, committed partner to help them make this transition. We have been providing a full range of marketing skills training to the PSP community for many years and we are proud to dedicate our booth to this cause this year," he added.
Make sure you stop by at MindFireInc booth #656, or visit http://bit.ly/2011GE to RSVP and learn more about this event and other educational sessions presented by MindFireInc team at Graph Expo 2011!
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free