PrintCity Alliance Members Launch SUM-IT Training Course
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Gröbenzell, Germany, – A new SUM-IT interactive training course for web printing managers is launched by PrintCity Alliance members Sun Chemical, UPM and manroland, to improve process understanding and improve economic operating efficiency.
The first interactive training seminar called Improving heatset print productivity will take place on November 22/23 in Augsburg, Germany using the facilities of manroland and UPM, plus trainers from all three companies.
Each SUM-IT seminar will focus on aspects of efficient web printing operations, including cross-process knowledge, press production and energy efficiency, emphasising the financial benefits to participating companies. Seminars will utilise experienced trainers from all three companies and will integrate theory, print simulator sessions and interactive classroom modules.
SUM-IT – First Seminar in Augsburg, November 2011
Registrations are now open for the first SUM-IT seminar on Improving heatset print productivity. Course details are:
- Dates: November 22 and 23; duration 1.5 days; English language
- Content: Combined training session involving Sun Chemical, UPM and manroland trainers plus three additional topic specific modules covering Temperature Effects, Climate and Press Settings. More details on sign-up page
- Three Virtual Classroom sessions before seminar are included
- Location: UPM and manroland training facilities in Augsburg
- Investment: 1,190€ + VAT per person; early bird discount level of 990€ + VAT if registrations received online by September 30
- Accommodation: To be booked separately by attendee; details on sign-up page
Seminar Registration: Just click on this link to register - pay online with credit card: http://www.amiando.com/SUM-IT_2011_11_22
SUM-IT – Interactive Training for the Web Industry
Planned to become a series of training courses in 2012, with other PrintCity members involved, the SUM-IT name is derived from the initial letters of the three launch companies Sun Chemical, UPM and manroland, together with the last two letters IT emphasising the Interactive Training key benefit for all attendees. Future course will be offered in German or English languages and specially tailored courses can be offered to individual customers.
Who should attend?
Managers from web offset printing houses who wish to increase their skill levels and improve internal operating efficiencies. Benefits will include increased process understanding, interlinking knowledge for press, paper and ink variables and the entire web press system. Each attendee has the opportunity to enhance the efficiency and financial performance of their operations, with knowledge gained in this unique shared training environment.
Registrations should be made via the link above. General enquiries to email@example.com
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free