"Grow with Newspapers" at this year's Graph Expo
Friday, September 02, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
For the first time, Muller Martini Mailroom Systems will have a separate booth in Graph Expo's Newspaper Pavilion where visitors can experience the latest in innovative mailroom solutions
Muller Martini Mailroom Systems will be showcasing both its mailroom machinery and software at Graph Expo's Newspaper Pavilion, September 11-14 in booth #1466. Company representatives and product experts will provide visitors with a first-hand look at the equipment and workflow technology that's driving the industry forward, including:
- SLS3000. The mailroom's recognized workhorse, this efficient and reliable inserting system is designed for the most demanding zoning needs as well as for the processing of a large number of inserts.
- SAM. This software planning and control system coordinates information and product flow from all areas of an operation.
- WinLincs. An innovative design structure provides the most advanced and sophisticated inserter control, communication and data management tool to each of its users – be it operator, maintenance technician or data analyst.
- SLS3000 Gripper Upgrade. With a longer length and less parts to wear than previous models, the SLS3000 gripper upgrade takes a firmer hold of the product so there's a lot less worry – and a lot more uptime.
- Rebuilt and Refurbished Equipment. Muller representatives will be on hand to demonstrate a variety of Muller Rebuilt and Refurbished equipment including rebuilt SLS1000, 2000 and 3000 inserters.
Visitors to Booth #1466 can also request a free copy of Muller Martini's latest White Paper, "Success in Motion". The report provides a detailed overview of the challenges facing the newspaper industry within the past years and provides a host of new strategies and solutions that are revitalizing revenues for publishers, manufacturers and advertisers.
Graph Expo takes place September 11-14, 2011 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. In addition to Muller's presence in the Newspaper Pavilion, Muller Martini engineers and experts will also be on hand in Booth #845 to provide insight and ideas about how Muller's innovative technology and workflow solutions can help printers and binderies "Connect with MM Digital" and grow their business.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free