Pitney Bowes Customer Communications Solutions at Graph Expo
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
STAMFORD, Conn., - Pitney Bowes Inc. today announced it will showcase its latest technologies and solutions to help organizations enhance customer communications, lower operational costs, and increase production efficiency at Graph Expo 2011. The event is scheduled to take place from September 11-14 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Pitney Bowes will exhibit its latest innovations at Booth #2010.
"Our customers continue to look for ways to create better personal connections and engage with their busy customers. That is why they have turned to Pitney Bowes," said Leslie Abi-Karam, executive vice president and president, Pitney Bowes Communications Solutions. "In September, we look forward to sharing our latest solutions and insight with Graph Expo attendees to help them better manage their customer communications."
For large, enterprise organizations, key Pitney Bowes technologies on display will include:
- White Paper Factory Solutions that can help increase efficiency and lower costs by eliminating preprinted forms and envelopes.
- Production Intelligence software, which connects all critical print and mail processes into a seamless workflow for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- The new MarketSpace Web platform, which is designed to help U.S. high-volume transactional mailers connect with third-party advertisers to sell the white space on their statements for targeted advertising opportunities.
- The Volly secure digital delivery service, a cloud-based digital mail communications platform that will empower consumers to receive, view, and manage bills, statements, direct marketing, catalogs, coupons and other content from multiple providers using a single application. Mailers will be able to sign up to join the Volly ecosystem to help grow their business and provide a multi-channel communications experience.
- The IntelliJet Printing Systems family, including a live simulcast of the IntelliJet 20 Printing System in a production environment. The systems provide a brilliant combination of industry-leading print speed, color inkjet quality and web-format size to produce more powerful, personalized communications.
- A next generation mail finishing platform that combines innovative wrapping technology with proven intelligence and speed to drive unprecedented levels of productivity and operational cost savings.
- A new productivity inserting system offering a powerful, flexible mail finishing solution in a smaller footprint.
- The Flowmaster RS Inserting System, a flexible, robust platform, that can process high-margin transactional mail applications as well as simple or complex direct mail.
- The Vantage Sorting Solution with a new, smaller footprint. The solution can help mailers save time and reduce expenses by automating more processes.
- Multi-vendor services offering a full range of product life cycle services including on-site maintenance services, installations, managed asset deployment and professional service for original equipment manufacturers and resellers of printing and mailing equipment.
- ServiceWorks Solutions to help equipment operate at peak efficiency.
- A range of mail services solutions including presort services for Standard Mail, and international distribution services to help U.S. customers deliver parcels and publications around the world.
For small and medium printers and mailers, Pitney Bowes will showcase the customer communications management workflow and demonstrate the integrated process from document creation to finishing. This includes:
The Connect+ Customer Communications Series, which allows mailers to print on demand full-color high-resolution graphics and messages on the outside of the envelope.
Full-color printers, including the RISO ComColor Series that complements Pitney Bowes's suite of mail management software for a complete "print-to-mail" solution. The DP40S color printer, equipped with high definition color laser technology, prints on a wide range of media and is optimized for mailers.
The Pitney Bowes W360 Multifunction Tabber System, a tabletop, dual-head tabber system.
Pitney Bowes experts will also be at Graph Expo sharing their industry insights and knowledge. Attendees interested in meeting and learning from the Pitney Bowes team are encouraged to participate in the following sessions: "Help Your Customers Grow: Make it Personal," Monday, September 11, 12:30 p.m.; and "How to Leverage USPS Regulations to Grow your Business," Tuesday, September 12, 12:30 p.m.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free