InfoTrends Launches Study for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses to Navigate Multi-Channel Communications
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
(Weymouth, MA) InfoTrends has announced the launch of a comprehensive study entitled Capturing the SMB Marketing Automation Opportunity. This study aims to provide an understanding of the SMB marketing automation opportunity to help guide the evolution of SMB solution offerings.
"With the expansion of media types and added channels, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) are seeking new opportunities to acquire and retain customers," commented Stephanie Pieruccini a senior research analyst at InfoTrends. "Savvy service providers will need to look at a horizontal focus offering design, photography, advertising, and print services through web portal as well as build vertically-focused solutions offering marketing automation technology."
Through primary research of a structured web survey and in-depth interviews with small and medium businesses in the United States, InfoTrends intends to provide information surrounding:
- Changing communications behavior and media channel preference for SMB marketing over the next 12 months
- Key applications by SMB vertical
- Current spend and outlook across applications and channels
- Internal infrastructure and resources for marketing communications
- Content creation and production processes
- Awareness and usage of external service providers and technology
- Current marketing mix and outlook for customer acquisition and retention
- Print, e-mail, Web, mobile, and social channels
- Effectiveness of cross-media communications for SMBs
- Management and analytics capabilities of customer information
- Pain points and future requirements for business communications
- Business communication trends of SMBs, building on data from a 2009 study
The results of this study will provide service and technology providers with a better understanding of the changing opportunity of the SMB communications market and offer insights for future requirements. In addition to summary report, presentation, and tabulated data, subscribers will receive a summary of key study findings that can be leveraged as content marketing to promote and justify solution offerings.
For more information on Capturing the SMB Marketing Automation Opportunity contact Jennifer Skerrett at +1 781 616 2111 or e-mail email@example.com. Early subscriber discounts are available until September 16, 2011.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free