Integrated Print Forum 2011 Keynoted by Social Media Bible Author
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, – Integrated Print Forum 2011 contains a dynamic array of sessions designed to provide clear strategies for printers on critical and timely topics, including social media, mobile applications, modern day staffing, and new innovations in direct mail marketing. This event takes place October 24-25 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is an engaging forum where printers and industry experts will come together to discuss the current trends and innovations in the printing industry.
Keynoting Integrated Print Forum 2011 is Lon Safko, digital marketing strategist and best-selling author of The Social Media Bible. Safko consults with Fortune 1000 companies across America, is a founder of 14 companies, blogs for business magazine Fast Company, and is a holder of 3 patents. Safko will discuss the ins and outs of social media marketing as well as the importance of understanding all of the available tools, choosing which ones to use, and knowing how to use them. Attendees of this keynote will walk away with an understanding of "the fundamental shift in power," "link love," "Google Juice," and SEO advantages to blogging.
In addition to Safko's keynote, Integrated Print Forum 2011 features these additional sessions:
- Mobile Takeover: The Future, Apps and You
- Digital Acumen: How to Hire the Staff of Tomorrow, Today!
- Mobile Website Essentials (hands-on lab)
- How to Become a LinkedIn Power User
- Preparing the PSP for 2020
- Direct Marketing Trends 2011: Who's Mailing What?
- Build Your Own Augmented Reality Scene (hands-on lab)
- Marketing: The Secret Ingredient
- Risky Business: Entrepreneurial Adventures in Today's Marketplace
- Everyone's in Sales
- Personalization Power: Mastering Relational Databases (hands-on lab)
- Practical Integrated Marketing: Winning Your First Campaign
- Portal Power: Managing Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Super Scripts for Dynamic Direct Mail
- Straight Talk: Sales in 2012 and Beyond
"With the Integrated Print Forum, we want to bring a suite of all new leading-edge material to printers who are eager to evolve and expand," said Julie Shaffer, vice president, Digital Technologies at Printing Industries of America. "This forum will offer an incredible wealth of timely content presented by successful business and technology leaders. Printers looking to integrate new ideas and technologies will not want to miss out on this."
For more information about Integrated Print Forum 2011, or to register, please visit http://www.integratedprintforum.org. The forum is open to a limited amount of registrants so it’s recommended that you register early. For questions about the conference please email Sam Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask on www.formspring.me/integratedprint.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free