EskoArtwork Sign & Display Group Offer Open House
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Lake Geneva, WI (USA), – EskoArtwork is partnering with ZN Production Company/Re-board and Neenah Paper to present an open house to identify Innovative and creative ways to create value before and after print for both narrow and wide format print projects. The event will be held 10:00 am - 4:00 pm on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at the EskoArtwork Demo Center in Lake Geneva, WI.
"Not so very long ago, a key differentiating factor between print service providers was their ability to generate image resolution and consistency in the printed output," comments Bill Hartman, EskoArtwork Vice President, Sign & Display Solutions. "That has changed. While print quality is still a key factor, digital printing technologies have equalized this differentiator between printers who have digital printing equipment with similar capabilities. The result is a squeeze on printed output profit margins along with the challenge of finding new ways to differentiate the company and create value before and after print."
A wealth of 'How to' sessions
- The EskoArtwork Open House is much more than a day of demos. A number of 'how to' sessions are designed to offer printers a wealth of actionable ways they can build business:
- Creating value before and after print: Review business models across the 'Design to Print to Cut' spectrum of printed graphics production. The session will explain where to meet the customer - and create value.
- Making the world less rectangular: Create value and improve margins through more creative approaches to 2D printed graphics.
- Entering the world of 3D products: There are many 3D product opportunities. They include POP/POS, retail, trade shows, events, meetings and show rooms - among others.
- Feeding the beast and optimizing substrate utilization: Deliver more RIP ready files for the digital printer quicker, without increasing staff, and save money with better, more efficient layout of graphics on substrates.
- Breaking the finishing bottleneck: Automated digital finishing systems to both increase finishing capacity and broaden finishing capabilities.
- Productivity from workflow automation: Eliminate bottlenecks in the 'Design to Print to Cut' process before they occur, respond to short-run market demands and improve delivery lead time with workflow automation.
"We can show printers specific ways to meet customers earlier in the value creation chain," adds Hartman. "They can produce more creative, interesting and higher-margin products, respond to short run and quick delivery market demands and, most important, grow their business and increase profits."
People can register for the event at www.icutvision.com/emails/OpenHouse/OpenHouseReg.html. For more information about the event, people are requested to call EskoArtwork at 262.348.0400, or email SignandDisplay.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about EskoArtwork Sign & Display products, please visit http://www.esko.com/SignandDisplay.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free