Mutoh Launches New Products at International Sign Expo
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Las Vegas, NV. – Mutoh America Inc. proudly launched its new ValueJet 1324-54" and ValueJet 1624-64" eco-solvent printers at the International Sign Expo in Las Vegas from April 28th - 30th.
The ValueJet 1324 and 1624 demonstrated quick speeds (up to 313 square foot per hour on the 1624) and vivid prints at the show. Succeeding the ValueJet 1304-54" and ValueJet 1614-64", the new printers have an automatic sheet off function and can be equipped with Mutoh's SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer.
Mutoh also showcased its new MP Ink on the ValueJet 1608HS-Hybrid printer. TheHybrid is one of Mutoh's most versatile printers which prints on both rigid and roll to roll substrates. Composed of 60 percent bio-based materials, Mutoh's eco-friendly MP Ink offers a wide color gamut with increased adhesion and abrasive characteristics.
Other showstoppers included:
- ValueJet 1618A-64", Dual head versatile high performance printer.
- ValueJet 1628TD-64", Mutoh's dual head textile printer.
- Kona Cutter 1400, Multi-purpose cutting plotter that offers the finest cutting quality with excellent tracking. Kona Cutters are available in 30, 55 and 65 inch sizes.
- Application Station, Mutoh's hands-on display of different applications made from a Mutoh printer.
- Educational Seminars, Mutoh conducted a series of daily seminars in its booth including car wrap techniques and color management.
- GBC's 640t Wide-Format Roll Laminator, runs roll to roll applications at up to 16 fpm for improved productivity and profits.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free