Unisource Worldwide to host company's first virtual tradeshow
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Press release from the issuing company
Norcross, GA – Unisource Worldwide, Inc., along with its' Alliance Partners, will showcase packaging equipment and solutions at the company's first virtual tradeshow – UnisourceEXPO'11. Thousands of packaging decision makers are expected to participate in this information-packed event on May 19, 2011, which is designed to provide ongoing networking with industry peers and conversations with product knowledge experts, all from the comfort of the attendee's home or office.
In today's competitive market, customized and leading edge packaging supplies and equipment are critical to almost every businesses success. UnisourceEXPO'11 will showcase the latest packaging products, solutions and technologies that drive sustainability and productivity to achieve the lowest total operating cost.
"We recognize the need to continually provide our customers with innovative solutions and state-of-the art engagement opportunities. That is why we partnered with USMotivation, Inc. to host this industry-first virtual tradeshow," said Darin Tang, President of Sales – Industry Business Group for Unisource. "UnisourceEXPO'11 is a fully interactive day-long tradeshow that will incorporate education materials, live presentations, sustainability discussions, networking and access to leading industry-experts – all at your fingertips," said Tang.
Virtual tradeshows combine the latest technology in webcasting, online chat features, video streaming and advanced graphics to offer the same elements of a physical tradeshow such as exhibitor booths, speeches, seminars, distribution of marketing literature and networking. With travel budgets under constant scrutiny, more companies than ever are turning to virtual tradeshows to connect with customers and suppliers.
"Virtual events enable companies like Unisource to develop sales opportunities, have conversations with customers and generate qualified leads, without the cost and frustration associated with physical tradeshows and travel," said Dave Elash, Divisional Vice President of Sales at USMotivation. "Because of its high ROI, virtual is a great complement to an overall marketing program."
The UnisourceEXPO'11 will include:
- Educational forums with top industry experts featuring such topics as innovation and sustainability.
- An EXPO floor where attendees can visit staffed booths, gather information on the latest packaging solutions and chat with company representatives.
- A digital, searchable resource center featuring downloadable white papers, product information and presentations from exhibitors.
- Unlimited networking opportunities via the virtual lounge where attendees are encouraged to exchange expertise through a discussion forum and one-on-one chats via instant messenger and/or email.
- Live and On-Demand access to education and resources for 90 days after the tradeshow closes.
- Multiple chances to win great prizes throughout the event.
To post a comment Log In or Become a Member, doing so is simple and free